Overpower (WIP) (Now with demo)

You know what, let agree to disagree. If you don’t like this power, there still 4 power left for you to choose. This hurt my creativity somehow.

@sarinGas
so basically its not a skill as much as aspects ? essentialy electricity+ mind control etc ?

this is your story, if people are going to argue over certain powers put your foot down and pick the 5th power yourself, you gave them a chance to have some involvement and they squandered it with petty arguements, dont heasitate to take charge.

2 Likes

maybe. It would not be mind-control like psychic mind control, it would be more like manipulate electricity in the brain and forcefully input an order. Yeah, maybe the fifth power will involve actual psychic power.

If you talking about the bomb one, it not a fifth power it the first one, the one that will be in story. As for fifth power, I will make poll or something later.

1 Like

I would like star power like a combo of gravity sun level fire and if you upgrade it all the way you get either supernova or black hole as your ace in the hole

just question hows the progress ? on drawing board, or you already have basic script, and are simply starting to program it

early, story still in prologue. State scene is finish, for now. Script scene will need to add some important NPC and some few things in.

Well, first and foremost, I wish you luck with the grammar and spelling , readers like me are particular with that stuff. :imp:

Also, having an overpowered super-power isn’t bad, but you’re gonna have to give the character something other than his powers to focus on, or at least add a twist in it. Perhaps he’s scared of his own power? Perhaps he can’t control his own power? Perhaps his power has somewhat specific conditions?

Or maybe you could focus more on the characters themselves rather than their powers. Like, you had some tea with Cthlulu, who got curious about you since your power rivals his own, and you need to convince him to be nicer with the people. Or maybe you have certain personality defects (i.e. paranoia, spends too much time showing off) that causes a rather large amount of the population to have negative impressions of you.

The problems you could give to an overpowered person are endless, they’re just really hard to find.

P.S. What kind of O.P. power are we talking about here? The magic kind, the cosmic kind, or the psychic kind?

Will be options to be very evil with you powers? Mwuahahahaha world is mine!!! Ah! And elves? I love elves my preferate slaves and enemy!

@Jaxx I have proof-reader for a reason. Also watch several comments above for your answer.

@Omega good, evil, or natural, we have it all.

But is possible to conquer this world? Sorry for bothering you with my question but this game seems to be interesting :grinning:

Yes that would be possible.

well Game from Sarin in which you couldnt be evil Killer ? this is Verboten Die Verdun. :smiley:

@555Sarin

Ok, I see, the powers you have are pretty awesome.

And if you’re still looking for a fifth one, I’d like to point out that Telekinesis is actually a little more overpowered than most people think, and that Telepathy has the power to control the brain, hence, the senses; and as a result, you can theoretically change a person’s ‘reality’, and if not, just fry their brains.

well i think Telepathy would be good since it is both OP and also a bit shadowy and subtle(essentialy we are missing power for subtle manipulator) and i think it would work.

Yeah, it is, isn’t it? But if we come to pure destructive power, Telekinesis fits a lot better, so long as you think it as the power to control and create forces rather than the power to simply move shit with your mind.

The difference between the two?

The former version allows you to lift pencils, control gravity, turn people into black holes and raise an entire island to smash it on top of a mountain, the latter version allows you to simply carry and move stuff around.

I like telekinesis is very destructive.

@Jaxx

Yeah, it is, isn't it? But if we come to pure destructive 

power, Telekinesis fits a lot better, so long as you think it as the
power to control and create forces rather than the power to simply move
shit with your mind.

The difference between the two?

The former version allows you to lift pencils, control gravity, turn
people into black holes and raise an entire island to smash it on top of
a mountain, the latter version allows you to simply carry and move
stuff around.

nobody is arguing about destructive power WHAT im arguing is that there should be MORE subtle supperpower, because having ALL 5 Destructive, and none manipulative means that People wont have optinion to be subtle with supperpower, unless Electrical superpower Mindcontrol gets Insane Boosts.

it would be better to have 6 superpowers, but when choosing i prefer telepathy because at least 1 of 5 Superpower should be more subtle, because 4 Destructive 1 Subtle should be enought choice for Destructively-inclined, while also giving the players focused on manipulation, the option to have such superpower that is Manipulative and NOT DESTRUCTIVE.

i think its a great idea if you have many choices