New Hosted Game! "Sordwin: The Evertree Saga" by Thom Baylay

I could be mistaken :man_shrugging:t5: I just did a fresh playthrough just to double check and the option no longer even appears in the storehouse so I’m not even sure anymore

1 Like

Doesn’t really make sense imo. Wouldn’t the MC restock their supplies while they are at Lux?

5 Likes

These issues will be addressed in the next update. Thank you for your help and I’m glad everyone is enjoying it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Same

1 Like

So i finally managed to play this sequel and dear god i judt gotta say i loved it!!! especially seeing the continued relationship of returning characters and how you expanded them without lessening the screentime of the new cast! And the puzzles were an aamazing touched!!! This is fast track becoming one of my favorite games! Thank you soo much for an awesome sequel!!!

3 Likes

Hi

I have been replaying Sordwin adventures to save my play through’s ready for Lux City to be realeased. I would like to re-open this thread for people to help me with these achievements below please.

Not a Total Loss
A Change of Heart
Pieces of the Puzzle
Dear Diary
Finish the Feud
Super Sleuth

3 Likes

This is a guide from @Greyscales about dear diary.

To achieve Not a total loss achievement,you need to successfully attack and win against the hooded lantern in Chapter 5 using golden arrow or golden knife and you also need to have the ear plugs,then in Chapter 6 go to the weapons table and tell them to use gold weapons.

To get Pieces of the Puzzle achievement you need to successfully choose the correct options in chapter 8 at Jewel Farthing’s house.

A Change of Heart: Capt. Winter will come, and try to entice you to join their side. Do so to get this achievement.

Both Finish the feud and Super sleuth are hard achievements.
To achieve Super Sleuth you need to successfully get maximum bonus in every chapter.
And in Finish the Feud you need to establish peace between temple and tavern.

Here’s a more detailed achievement guide at steam.

9 Likes

Thank you, i really appreciate your help.

2 Likes

I have been trying to get the Super Sleuth achievement for a long time, but no matter what I do in Chapter 2, I never get at least almost maximum bonus. Is it bugged? Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Hi Christo,

That is the only achievement i still need, i have been wondering the same myself as i have seen in a previous post it was bugged at one point?.

3 Likes

This is the order of the places I visit to get as many clues as I can:

1. the docks (find the magic coin and decipher the message)
  2. the temple (sneak inside or follow L’s plan to get the address to the Beth House, you’ll need at least 25% observation)
  3. Beth House
  4. the observatory
  5. the tavern (talk to Sebastian and tell him about Jewel)
  6. the main square
  7. the bookshop
  8. the blacksmith’s (not really necessary to go here if you’ve already seen the faceless in the Beth House)

It’s not possible to visit every place with every build, but you don’t need to visit all of them to get the almost maximum bonus anyway. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Question, at the docks, what message are you talking about that I need to decipher?

2 Likes

Oh, I actually meant the one from the magic coin you find by looking around the docks. If you put your ear to the mouth you’ll hear the conversation between the Beths, and that will allow you to see their home address in the temple so you can visit them straight away and be done with that clue asap.

3 Likes

Wow I recenty finished Sordwin! It was so much fun! and I don’t want to lose my save game especially since May 6 is just around the corner! Has there been a save feature implemented? Or will that not happen till Lux is released? It was a lot of fun to carry my old ROs from book one with me, it definitely felt like I was a larger character and in a larger world then limited to each adventure.

2 Likes

Yes, the save feature has been implemented :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Aha, time to try some other paths :pray:

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to get The Heart of a Half-orc ending? please and thank you

1 Like

Does anyone know what stats do you need to defeat the Hooded Lantern in the last fight? I was doing good up until I smashed its face, then it shouted “enough!” and I got instantly crushed from “full health” to “close to collapse”. Trying to get a better ending before I start book 3 is hard…

2 Likes

When it shouts “Enough!” I think that means you’ve beaten it, or at least came as far as possible to beating it, no?

1 Like

I should think I did everything I could, but then the Hooded Lantern came to steal my face and Jewel ended up killing herself to stop the debacle. I then got a choice to replay the chapter so I assume it could have played out better…?

I previously entered the scene with a golden candlestick, but this time I only had my fists. Not that it made any difference…

(Can’t spoiler tag the entire post, oh well please scroll past fast if you’re being spoiled)

2 Likes