Nakama: You'll never be alone-Wip-

thanks!!!

@sandstorm where do you find the book that you listed (already found the others)

@wolfwriter20
Thanks! The codes for the avatars makes my head hurt a lot.

@werewolf123101911
On the first floor, go to the “Another open room” first and the book will be there.

@Kronos
The game currently has 3 abilities, Song of serenity, Mirror of the Heart, and Scope Sight.

Concerning the abilities
I’ve always wanted to add two more abilities but I can’t think of something. So can I ask everyone if they have something in mind? I won’t be using elemental magic (Air, fire …etc), or abilities that does firsthand damage or something like that. Thanks!!!

Maybe something like super reaction time/reflexes or super strength

Potential powers:

Animal empathy - Animals love you, you sense animals’ emotions, may be able to get clues from them about events they witnessed, at higher strengths can give you influence over their actions.

Premonition - Basically Spiderman’s spider senses (may overlap too much with mirror).

Retrocognition -can learn about past events by touching objects that “witnessed” the event. Depending on strength, this can range from clues (such as a sense that there was a conflict) to actually seeing and experiencing the event.

Lucky talisman - player owns a lucky charm.

Loving the story so far, as much as I have read (am stuck at this one part at the moment)

Jasmine is cool but she kinda irks me, just a tad. I don’t really mind the whole “stupid” thing (kinda felt like shinji being scolded by asuka lol) but every now and then I wanted to just glare at her. (glared at my phone sometimes durring play through lol)

Sidequest is giving me a hard time, for some reason I can not get that password down. Im pretty sure I have the right letters and I think I know the order but whenever I imput it I am rejected (sadface). So I am currently stuck here lol.

Well I’ll keep working on this pass… Hopefully I can get through… Maybe I should try more than just the one I think it is lol xD

@SpitfireEX this might help the code is a real word it’s not just random letters and make sure it’s in the right order

Figured as much, thought it was a real word so I made a list of all possible 4 letter words I could make (Not that big of a list). Still haven’t cracked it lol xD

So I was thinking I must have some wrong letters so I used the first letter of things I remotely suspected as the clues and made a list of words with those to. Still didn’t work xD

Numbers seem to be a hint but that just confuses me more lol. Lets just say they led me down more rabbit holes than I care to say. (At one point I was disecting words >w<)

Maybe I am putting to much thought on this lol. I bet when I get it I will be kicking and laughing at myself lol xD

I know I was haha you probaly are using the wrong item for the letter and the numbers indicate the room number

@peglegpenguin
Love the animal empathy and retrocognition!!

I

Sorry if the updates taking too long. Like I said, internet is hard to get by in this place.

I’m planning on adding the special chapter with the next update.

Here’s the link on the small update!
Sorry if it’s just small but school just started and I really have to prioritize my studies first.

UPDATE
-Added a sidequest
-added a non-canon permanent character
-Added interaction with the characters.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/154805048/web1/Nakama/index.html

Non-canon permanent character? That sounds like an oxymoron.

@sandstorm im trying to play the outbreak but its not letting me start the game,also there is a writing box next to the stats PLEASE HELP!!!

Oh…my…god! XD the “whisp” oh my gosh that was great made me giggle, classic Anime moments I swear! Though I noticed 3 glitches I guess. In order of how they showed up, I got caned coffee from the raffler but it wasn’t in my inventory when I talked to Brad or Jasmine in chapter 3.
Second glitch I got to the “cloth” boulder and after I walked away it changed from Brad to Jasmine. Now the third one I noticed was it threw an actual error message when I give a wisp a strawberry.
Line 2078: Non-existent Variable ‘wispy’

I’m really sorry for the errors, I’ll try to change it as soon as possible (My current situation will not let me change that immediately)

@werewolf123101911
The Outbreak is fixed now, thanks to 2ton!

@Katgirl64
Hehe, I didn’t have any other way to say it. The Wisp can be part of your group til the end, but he won’t change the course of game, just your ability.

This game is awesome :smiley:

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! May god destroy all keypad doors. I can’t figure out the gd passcode. Aid comrades?

An error on the sidequest, when I ran out of tries it asked me again. Saying I had negative tries

@Katgirl64 can you give a hint for the side quest… I don’t understand the password at all…

Who here would just take the knife and chop the kid into small pieces? I ain’t exactly someone with an idealist outlook. Its her or the ENTIRE PLANET! Do what must be done yo