Mutt Life (W.iP) (have to restarted)

you play as a dog and your choices contorl the story, someone point out to me the mutt title so you play only as a mutt unless i feel like adding pure breeds but that a long ways away form doing so also i hope You guys will help me out. (still trying to get the frist part done)

Start of the story will work more on the male route
https://infinite-story.com/story/room.php?id=163142

please give me more ideas
Any idea related to this project

4 Likes

well half way thru in my other thread i transferring to form there to site i’m using

Why did they ban you? Your story sounds really interesting to me. :smiley:

well it how i typed and how complex it was

well it how i typed and how complex it was

I don’t see how they can ban you just because your English is not very good. That seems unfair to me.

I’m confused–this is a story on chooseyourstory, but it’s unfinished? Why did you get banned?

That what i thought so i created another account and decided to keep to my self on there

how complex i type it and i didn’t do a challenge because i didn’t want to do it because i was not official

Well, I don’t know the back story there, but we certainly would encourage you to create a complex story here–no problem at all. There are a lot of people to help you and nuture your story along. Please ask if you have questions about using ChoiceScript–you may find that ChoiceScript is easier to use to create complex branching narratives than whatever is used on the CYS site.

3 Likes

i know but i hard figuring it out it how you guys say it so it becomes twice as hard me to use, also

I have moved this to The Mutt Life post so please go to that one and check it out and thank yu

1 Like

It might be a good idea to give it a different title, to avoid confusion?

2 Likes

what do you suggests for a name

I don’t know. I’m sure you know your game best, and what name might fit it. :blush:

k, will do, mournfully i can’t find a site for programming stuff like this that was easy after that one ban me because of how i spelled and talk :cry:

How about choice of dog? A life of a dog? The shaggy life of a dog?or mans best friend? Idk

I see i will think about it

K how about the mutt life

Your choice but its ok