Missing Wings

Got the e-mail that this game and Slayer of Evil got released, but unlike Slayer of Evil I can’t seem to find it at the Google Store. Actually I tried to look it up and I didn’t find much about this game except it’s beta test thread on here. So I wonder what’s going on? Did this get delayed?

I heard it got pulled back. Maybe they found some serious bugs?

Where did you hear that from, Felix? No one told me anything about that.

I see. Thanks. Too bad, was looking forward to this one. Well then back to waiting.

@Cari-san

The estimated release date is today according to Upcoming Hosted Games Releases — 2018 so I think it’s just a matter of waiting for the announcement.

I actually did not get the newsletter in my email yet, so I don’t think it’s officially been released as of the current time.

I thought the newsletter is sent to everyone at the same time?

I’m not sure about that, but it would make sense to send it out to everyone at the same time. But, as the author of the game, no one has told me anything about bugs or it getting held back. I’m pretty sure that’s just false information.

I see… Then maybe your game will be released too in a few hours or so?

Anyway regardless of when it’ll get released, congrats!

1 Like

Thanks for your support and interest! :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy playing it when it does come out. If you get stuck or need help, I put up a guide/hints thread over here: Missing Wings (guide/hints/FAQ)

2 Likes

Yea, they might get pushed a day. Apple quietly removed the IAP for both games so that they are unpurchable in the app right now. They’ll be released when Apple approves them.

3 Likes

Both games are available for me on the hosted games omnibus app on IOS

2 Likes

Yeah, I just bought the game 2 hours ago…

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find the game on playstore

1 Like

@Bathala

It hasn’t been released yet. There should be an announcement when the game is available for purchase. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll sit here like a duck, staring at my phone.

3 Likes

If you have an IOS device it’s on the hosted games app

1 Like

Really? I have and iPhone and it’s not out for me :confused: niether is the other game thats supposed to release today. They’re probably just busy or doing last minute changes. It could also depend on region

1 Like

Yeah we can read, not super helpful there. It’s just a bit weird that some iOS users can access it while others can’t.

1 Like