Missing Wings (guide/hints/FAQ)

Is it out yet?The other game “The Slayer Of Evil” has been released on playstore.

1 Like

I believe it’s not officially released until the company sends out that email, but I will post links as soon as I find them. :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

I am a Professor Layton fanatic (a Nintendo puzzle game series), thus I am certainly planning to try this one out!

2 Likes

I haven’t actually heard anything about this until now, but my interest is piqued. Definitely going to buy this when it releases.

2 Likes

why is it not on play store?

1 Like

As stated elsewhere:

2 Likes

IT’S OUT!

Link in the first post.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find the app on Play Store. The link provided says “Item Not Found”. Is it not available in certain countries?

@RETowers is probably fixing the link to Google Play?

It should be fixed. Give it a little bit to show up.

2 Likes

Version 1.0.1 is out!

3 Likes

We had to apply a hotfix because of a very obscure bug in the interpreter.
Version 1.0.2 is out, and the Horse Racing scene should be fixed now.

1 Like

Dan figured out what the problem was. There is a rare performance optimization protocol for *goto_scene within the same same scene, that accidentally went to line 2 of the scene.

1 Like

Hey everyone, has anyone beaten the game yet?
If so, how many endings have you gotten?

I’ve only had a little play, (without the cheat sheet) . I’ve been finding it quite hard!

1 Like

It should feel challenging, but not impossible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if it’s intentional, but in the Realm of Water, there isn’t any record of how much food I have, which means I keep running out of food without realizing.

Amethyst (Research)
Emerald (Food)
Ruby (Military)
Sapphire (Magic)

After every round, it should tell you how many of these you have left.

Spoiler: You’ll want to have 100 Water mastery to get through this stage easier.

I got the Lightning wings fairly easy, and managed the Fire ones after quite some time (some of those games were quite fun, though, and really pushed the boundaries of what I thought this engine could do). I can’t believe I hit Next enough times to get the bone to build a shelter on the Life realm. There’s definitely something wrong with me.

1 Like

Did you make use of the Consume choice? It’s kind of a math puzzle. You can limit the number of times you have to collect by a great deal. :smiley:

I appreciate the kind words, Matt.

1 Like