New Hosted Game! Missing Wings by Carlos H. Romero Jr

Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!

Help restore the missing wings of an archangel in an open-world adventure full of puzzles, games, monsters, loot, gear, resources, and strategy. It’s 25% off until November 19th!

Missing Wings is a 140,000 word interactive novel by Carlos H. Romero Jr., where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Play as male, female, non-binary, or angel.
• Challenge a skeleton to a game of chess, but beware the wrath of Mistress Death!
• Find your way through a nigh-unpathable maze.
• Earn the right to master each of the ten elements of power.

Carlos H. Romero Jr. developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.

11 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pre-release Forum Annoucements Comments Purgatory

Purchased! A question, though: it says $2.99 in the app, but I swear it said it was charging $1.99 when the App Store verifier popped up. If this is true I will report it to the e-mail address for bugs, but I want to make sure I wasn’t just seeing things before I sound the alarm.

1 Like

Um I cant find it in google play and when I use the link it says it cant find it

10 Likes

Well, I was going to be do my essay today, but it seems my plans have changed. Congrats on the release! :tada:

2 Likes

Yeah, i’m having the same problem :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Yeah google play says item not found when you click the link :frowning:

3 Likes

Me too. It says item not found :cry:

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be showing up in my country’s store either :frowning_face:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Mine too.:cry:

1 Like

Still not available.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find it on steam, will it be available on steam? :pleading_face:

1 Like

@NoBody, I sure hope so!
I have faith that the links will be fixed as soon as possible.

1 Like

Awesome! I can’t wait! I’ve been playing on iOS and from what I’ve played so far, it’s probably my favorite IF game <3 I have enjoyed many games by HG and COG, but have never been addicted. This is the first time where I am compromising sleep to play… and I never compromise sleep :joy:

I love the coding that’s been done, the stats page and the story is intriguing (so far)! I’m gonna try and get all endings and would love to play on my computer with a bigger screen, so I do hope it comes out on steam soon!

2 Likes

That’s amazing, thank you so much!
I’m totally going to take a screenshot of your comment and put it up as my new wallpaper. :heart:

2 Likes

Gahhh I’m so jealous (╥﹏╥) I want to play it tooooo o(╥﹏╥)o
When will it be available in my country? :tired_face:
Guess I have to wait then…
Wait is the demo link is still available? I want to play it again until the full game available in my country :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you :yum:

1 Like

It looks like the links are working now. Thank you COG/HG staff!

3 Likes