LGBTQ and Feminism Issues

Still it has something sinister the undertones of it even is trying to be humour the stupid homophobic.
Because there is totally people that will try to segregate people like that. They happened with racism. They happen now with Trans people forced to go bathroom that is from the gender they were wrongly accused etc… It is sad and sinister that people really think that way

1 Like

I think she took the idea from a comic that became somewhat popular some time ago. It depicted three couples: one straight, one gay and one lesbian each one ending up in a different island… If you already think that the post was ridiculous, the comic was even worse… after a few generations of endogamy I doubt that the island would be perfectly fine…

Being gay is natural because it happens in nature, it doesn’t require any justification. But even if you want to find a reason, there is a theory. I don’t know how much of it is factual and how much is just an hypothesis but is at least it’s more insightful and thought out than most homophobic arguments.

Here, I just wanted to post something positive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Khn_z9FPmU

Today I have one of my most painful experiences of using a plot to trashing at women all possible using women as tool and using denigration terms in a painfully rapid fire. IN THIS FORUM… in one of few forums that i considered Lgtbq and feminist friendly. IN THEWOMEN RIGHT WEEK so PREGO treatment of women as womb to force marry or accusing characters for only fact to be women to fake rapes. With no evident in text or anything except trashing women … What is happening in this forum!!!

I don’t what happened so I can’t say but just like any other place on the internet sadly there’s a lot of trolling on here.(I can’t speak though because while I don’t troll on here, I troll on other websites.)

I don’t think you use a fictional character out context to the actual cog against the author literally plotting and saying to use a lot of machist denigrating terms against women and assumed a female character will fake raping and will be fake a two years pregnancy out of context and using denigrating language.

No one has to endure other people using machismo language or anti lgtbq language period.

1 Like

I hope the user who said that comment was flagged. That seems like it’s ignoring the author wishes and rude to the fans. (and headcanons like those are disgusting and usually Out of character for the character.)

I hope you will soon be better, if you need Back-up in whatever thread pm me.

1 Like

Thanks I have decided not following my instincts and my Spanish blood and let staff deal with the issue. Think is far far far more difficult to me that anything of you could imagine as my blood is screaming to say what i think clearly and with capital letters. But I truly promised be more calm and civic and be a positive figure to @RETowers and I am a women of word.

2 Likes

It’s been brought to the mods’ attention.

I’d like to take this moment to remind everyone that if someone is behaving inappropriately on this forum, flag it, don’t engage.

7 Likes

I know I know but for some of us more being from Latino blood is hell difficult Sorry If I was too adamant @Ramidel I am in process of learning being civil and calm

4 Likes

:cry:

6 Likes

:sob:

10 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

16 Likes

22 Likes

Bruhhh :sob::sob::sob:

That’s why I cringe hardcore when I see Coke advertisements with specifically gay people or lots of minorities. Coke would have never been inclusive like that before it was socially acceptable.

4 Likes

I think That With lgtbq is happening same has happened with Feminism They pretend being inclusive. Yes. And is a far an improvement. But The supposed inclusions are terrible stereotyped and machist. Yes there including gays but they are presented at least in most adds like different from straight man and in several they present them almost what stereotypes call feminine. What i would like Is seen for instance a drag queen in a cosmetics advertising or a diverse sexuality options in condoms advertising. And Sincerity I have never seen a queer advertising anywhere at least here But hey Women still using in adds as same roles of housewives like it were in XIX and stuff like Preparing food for your man that comes from hard working.
I have never seen at the inverse a man preparing food wife and kids…

5 Likes

The thing is a lot of people like having THIER stories told, or a variation/aspect of their story being told. So anything that doesn’t reflect that is “part of an agenda”. Speaking as a Gay Mexican dude who also lives in California, most of my stories tend to organize around my experiences and and what stories I want to be told more often. It so happens that my stories are really Gay, really non-white, etc. You just gotta keep going with your idea because it’s only shunned since it’s not usually a mainstream story and people hate being reminded the universe doesn’t center around them.

6 Likes

Happy have another Latino around :hugs:

1 Like

5 Likes