Lex Talionis: Exordium (Feedback)

MHA is my favourite anime series and I am definitely feeling the vibes, are we like All Might, Deku or a bit of both?
Because one friend is like Bakugo and the other is like Midoriya

2 Likes

You’re neither of the two.

I tried going with characters based off Midoriya and Bakugou, as foils for the MC. Though they all have an absolutist stance on what it is to be a hero, thus its an attempt to display a variety of approaches to being a hero.

Here’s a hint, the MC will have some sort of relationship with the world’s number 1 hero.

6 Likes

hm…well since we talking about powers i guess lighting would be a good one. like being about to control the weather or other people call it manipulating one of the 5 elements i think there are fire,earth ,wind,water and lightning.

2 Likes

Perhaps lighting could be an option, however, I feel like it would seem redundant due to the MC having energy powers.

Planned ‘Potential’ Powers:

Shape shifting (panther, crow, and snake)

Summons

1 Like

Could you possibly gain the ability to absorb energy and use it as your own so if you in the middle of a fight and their is a downed power line you can quickly recharge

1 Like

That would be interesting, though I’m trying to go for an approach that provides players with numerous abilities that are readily available for use and in particular situations “cut off” which forces them to think on the best solutions. Your suggestion could be implemented, though I’d have to rework an existing ability to incorporate it, meaning it’s on the table.

3 Likes

well especially lightning is a form of energy so it wouldn’t be any diffrant just you be naming what type of energy powers she/he has.

2 Likes

You have a point there. Additionally, I could use some aspects from Bayonetta’s lighting based weaponry to expand the MC’s lighting powers.

2 Likes

hm…well apartly from being able shoot lighting at there opponent much like zeus or the flash douse{p.s zeus douse it way easy then the flash douse it but well zeus is a god},i suppose other uses are much like the flash the character could channel there lightning to increase its speed but well how fast they go depends on you as well as if he/she trains it

2 Likes

The flash is significantly harder as he has to grab the lightning trailing behind him and throw it at the target

1 Like

my game keeps freezing! help!?

Other abilities could be a lighting dash and spheres of energy. Though defensive applications will prove difficult.

Freezing when you attempt to save?

As of now, saving isn’t really possible. This is what it looks like on my browser, and I’ve only ever seen this one other time with a different author’s WIP.

For right now, there’s the small possibility that the user @ThatsOk was getting to the end of chapter two which is where the demo linked in the master post currently ends without the ‘finishing touch’ that lets players know the demo is over for the time being. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

it well made wish you luck

2 Likes

Thank you.

I need to re-upload chapter one, so saving can be possible.

1 Like

I wonder what Ryokas problem with the MC is. First he assaults them in class then he threatens to outright kill them. A bit much for a simple rivalry. Is this a behaviour that’s tolerated in future heroes?

3 Likes

He has superiority complex coupled with a slight case of fanaticism. So, given the fact that the MC never used their powers in public Ryoka was under the impression that they were Talentless and his violent reaction becomes justifiable within this context.

The behavior he exhibits is only slightly tolerated in current and future heroes.

1 Like

Well I wouldn’t call threatening to kill your fellow heroes over wounded pride justifiable.

And this fanatic tendencies you mentioned make him easy to manipulate. I’d love to trick him into showing his true colours in front the authorities :smirk:

2 Likes