Hey there folks, it’s Silhuetta; just another member that has been lurking around CoG forums- or at least did, until today. I’ll save you the long story and just cut to the chase: I’ve made(started) a new game, titled “The Tainted.”
After decades of nuclear war, many nations were wiped off the face of the Earth. Cities destroyed. Empires toppled. Yet, in the face of all of the chaos the besieges them, those that remain are still desperate to come out on top.
With their resources quickly depleting, what was the first thing they turned to?
Their citizens. Normal everyday people, trying to live normal everyday lives.
Thousands of lower class citizens were herded like sheep in a pasture and tested on. Those that made it were faster, stronger and smarter.
It’s now 2126, 100 years after the “Ashen War”. The descendants of those who were tested on now have no purpose, no meaning. And they are treated as such.
An unknown stranger is dropped in the middle of this tension and hostility. They know nothing- not their name, where they came from, or what happened to them.
Bent on a mission to discover their past, the stranger will uncover secrets hat should have never seen the light of day.
In their hands lies the fate of a torn city.
THINGS THAT I NEED
- Detailed feedback. Things that you liked or didn’t like. I appreciate positive comments, but if I don’t know if and when I’m doing something wrong, it will take a lot longer for the story to progress.
[B]THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT[/B]:
- Diverse range of NPC’s.
- Detailed explanation of the world which your MC is in
- Your pick of weapons
- Get ready to be in the company of friendly murderers
- Gather information about the MC’s past, and the ability to look back on the information that the MC gathers(otherwise known as a Codex)
- Choose the fate of the city