Knights Of Valor (WIP)

That will also mean empty royal coffers.

I’d like to think of the Emperor as one of the most OP characters in the game. In terms of combat, he’s one of the hardest(if not hardest) characters to defeat. I’m thinking of making him the final boss.

If you don’t raise the taxes a lot.
cough
:smiley:

1 Like

Well in any case have you decided on hierarchy of the nobles ?

If you’ve read AWOIF or watched GoT this will be easier to understand.
The Realm’s divided into 7 regions, which all “technically” serve the Emperor. I say technically because none of them actually do, they’re all waiting for opportunities to gain more power. There’s no actual hierarchy, which makes everything more difficult. Basically, the realm’s very chaotic. Anyone, at any time, for any reason, can declare war on you. The Emperor won’t care as he only thinks of himself.

I’ll try to live with that.

Stop. You’ll scare off the readers!

I do watch GoT in fact i am counting days till its release (FYI 24Days) in any case you should add GoT ref. On top.

1 Like

Will do. Thanks for the idea, means a lot!

Man…
About time this topic needs another person to participate in to.

Anyway, you have made a pretty bold decision when you say “it’s a hobby, not a project.” It’s not a bad thing, mind you. When you’re happy with what you’re doing, everything will go on smoothly.

In fact, I think this “project” is a good chance for you, @N1GHTMAR3, to get used with CScript and get involved in the process of creating a story from scratch.

Have fun in your writing! :wave:

2 Likes

Thanks, a lot! I don’t really see the difference, you can call it a “project”, or a “hobby”, if I like what I’m doing, I’ll do it frequently, right? So, basically, I’ll update it often.

1 Like

Yea. When you think about it, this “project” is your “hobby.”

So… yeah :thinking:

1 Like

Forced to be interested in guys is a no go for me.

2 Likes

This game is making my whole body shiver in anticipation. Never would I have imagined that a human being could feel so many emotions at the same time. Wow.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry, did you not read the description?[quote=“N1GHTMAR3, post:1, topic:27929”]
Romance options here will be quite limited as I am very inexperienced in coding.
[/quote]

I’m truly sorry, but I can’t do anything more…

Thank you! Nice use of words.

I’m not good with code either, but I can’t imagine it being too hard to implement. You also have the community to help you as well.

1 Like

Well, it also goes against the lore. There are many popular games out there with gender locked characters, I don’t see this as a game changing problem if you’re automatically forced to be interested in males/females. Still, up to you, everyone’s got a different opinion.
As I said, this goes against the lore.
This requires additional time, and as I said in the description, it’s a hobby, not a project.
I’m sorry if you’re insulted by any of what I said, again, sorry, I am not planning on changing this.
Either way, have a nice day!

I’m not insulted and if you don’t feel like doing it that’s fine. This is a personal choice for me because I like female protagonists and I also have no interest in guys, at least as a love interest. I’m curious to know what in in the lore makes everyone straight though.

4 Likes

Really enjoyed the story an can’t wait for more to come!!! :smiley:

1 Like