So, hey, don’t really know what’ll happen to “this”. Anyways…
This is my first game. I’ve asked for help on the forums a few times and the replies were always instant, I love the community! So, with the help of the people who helped me overcome the choicescript errors despite me being stupid, this game’s ready to be called a work in progress(I think?).
I don’t really know what requirements a game must have to get here, but enough with this.
Knights Of Valor is a medieval fantasy game where you can choose your own class, skills, attributes and make a legacy for yourself. The game takes place in the realm called Agrar, where the regions of Evraeca are fighting for power. Your story starts in the battle of “Dragon’s Eye”, Asnurg’s capital. From there, it’s up to you to unfold it.
Features and planned features:
- Gain allies, recruit companions and gain bonus benefits from them.
- Become a skilled warrior, a powerful archmage, or a “Deathrbringer”.
- Romance various characters, nobles, commoners, and the alike.
- Advanced warfare: Your numbers, commanding ability and the friends you make will have an impact.
- Worship Tars, the divine of war, or Zerphis, the divine of hate.
- Help Aeyron ascend to the throne, or claim the throne for yourself.
- Unify Agrar through peace or war, it’s up to you to choose its fate…
Mr.Seal, for looking for any typos, grammar mistakes and bugs, for being a tester overall.
Azarus, for being a tester.
Rolotor, for inspiring me.
Z3R0, for testing the game.
Moss, for inspiring me and testing the game out.
And many people unknown to me, whose names I do not know, but I still appreciate what they’re doing!
Finished the “aeyron” scene.
A part of “tasal” scene done.
Added a “house” mechanic.
An opportunity to hear a rumor about a legendary sword.
Thank you for the 2k views!
You guys are awesome!
Edit: Sad news: I’m afraid the development isn’t going as planned, my updates are barely noticeable and I can’t for the life of me write 5k words in a day, I just can’t force myself. The game won’t die, obviously, the development will just be slower and the game won’t be updated anymore(here). I hope to repost the game whenever it’s in a beta state, over 100k+ words.
I hope you understand.
Thank you for everything.