Interest Check Thread

Oh my god. Caspian is such a cinnamon roll. I did not expect him to have a thing for animals. He’s so soft I love him.

Yes, Caspian absolutely adores animals. Something which many wouldn’t expect from him, but he loves them to death. (I mean as I said in his description, like secrets you can’t take him at face value.)

Okay, sign me up…

I am considering writing my first book for this website and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a book following you as you campaign for the office of the President of the United States!

It’d be built to support the Democratic or Republican parties, and be playable by a man or woman. IF elected, the book would follow you throughout your first term as President, keeping track of your approval rating and how many seats of your party are held in Congress, as well as other things.

Depending on how motivated I am, I may create it so if your approval rating is high enough you can run for a second term but I am still largely brainstorming ideas for the story.

Please let me know of your ideas on the story and if you’d be interested, thank you!

Running a country Sim. Why the bloody hell not?

What happens if we aren’t elected? :slight_smile:

I’m very happy you like the idea. Hopefully you won’t be disappointed.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Also, I don’t know if anyone would be interested but, would anyone like to see some artwork that I’m making for the characters? So you can see what they look like. If so which character would you want to see first?

Yes and I don’t mind which one

Alright, thank you for the support. I’ll figure out which one would be the best one to reveal first.

Thank you again and I hope you have a nice day or night depending on where you are.

So the MC is a dragon? :+1:

A dragon capable of transforming into a human

:open_mouth:

conscious

conscience. Conscious is an adjective to describe things that have a conscience.

You can remember it by thinking about how the scientific community doesn’t really have a clear answer on what a conscience really is, so describing it is actually contrary to our current understanding: it’s con science.

[chanting]

CASPIAN, CASPIAN, CASPIAN, CASPIAN CAS-

Okay but seriously, maybe host a poll so that we can vote on who we want to see first?

How old is the character during the main story? It sounds like we at least start playing them as a child, but with the presence of ROs and what not I assume that they are an adult for most of the game?

At the start of the game the MC is a child of about 8 or 9. However in the main game they’re 18.

I hope this helps.

I’ll be more than happy to host a poll if people are interested.

Yes, the MC can turn into a dragon but it’s not going to be that easy. They still have some things they need to get through first. (Don’t worry though I won’t deprive you all of your MC as a dragon for too long.)

:slight_smile:

I’m really interest in the poll idea! :smiley: