Interest Check Thread

I’ll be honest. I never even heard of that manga before but I’ll definitely read it if it’s available online. I was considering a choice to be a mute and deaf or learn how to speak through touching the throat of a speaker to sense the vibrations of the throat when you’re speaking. (It’s actually how I learned how to speak English when I was like 4 or 5. Sign language was my first.)

3 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know that was possible!

I’m looking forward to the demo. Do u have a setting in mind?

1 Like

I would say that my writing style is pretty heavily influenced by certain mangas such as Dragon Ball Z, Naruto (even wrote a full story based on an alternative universe where both Naurto and Sasuke never existed) and One Piece. There’s a few more that did play a part in it.

So with that, the setting is most likely to going to be in a fictional world where piracy and samurais would be a big thing. And the MC for this story does have a desire to be known as the greatest swordsman that ever lived so the story would be taking the MC all over the world in a journey to accomplish this dream. I got a feeling that it’s going to end having some heavy One Piece vibes lol

5 Likes

$1 Million question: Can you bang said aliens?
No: Meh, not my cup of tea.
Yes: Shut up and take my money

I would just keep in mind that the story should have a 3-part structure to it, even if loosely established. While certain games work with the aimless route, those games are pretty massive in size.

4 Likes

Cool idea, anything on the plot so far?

1 Like

Bang? As in romance? Meh why not, I’ve read creepy stuff from time to time :see_no_evil: Could be fun to make the player die because of alien goo lols

5 Likes

Alien aids
Aidens? Aliaids?

3 Likes

Maybe… :business_suit_levitating:

2 Likes

Just consider having some Asari / Twilecks

1 Like

I was actually leaning towards Xfiles style alien science fiction mystery horror. Like them Scully and Mulder agents. Bah, who knows, its still on the maybe game.

2 Likes

What type of aliens are on X-Files

1 Like

These sexy beasts

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/x-files-alien.jpg?w=620&h=350&crop=1

6 Likes

#soakingwet

5 Likes

that escalated quickly :thinking:

3 Likes

What can I say? I like what I like :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

lol, it always makes me laugh when people assume aliens are going to be the sexy star trek kind. How about a cross over with the ones from Alien.

5 Likes

Sign me up! Also an alien RO will be cool :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I remember accidentally stumbling across some really bad fanart about that on deviantart once years ago. My eyes will never recover :anguished:.

http://danielrazvan.ro/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/g1387692090549096789.png

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::grin:

2 Likes

Yes, either way, I’d be interested.

Alien Type:
Greys: KILLITWITHFIRE!
Humanoid with sexy-colored skin: How you doin’?
Tentacle monster: Hmmm… lemme get a good look at those tentacles… -readies both my gun and snifter of brandy, to be prepared for anything-

Without knowing your general plot idea… you could do different kinds for a sequence of missions. Maybe randomize the order. Maybe randomize the alien type if it’s a single-mission story as to add replay value. Throw in an element of danger with diseases and getting abducted by aliens one might find -cough- agreeable to the eyes.

Maybe have stats for xenophobia/openmindedness so when the voluptuous alien princess refugee arrives, you can’t be nice, or you really have to be sure that the face-hugger is up to no good before you put a hole in it.

4 Likes