Interest Check Thread

My demon variants will all get their own names once I get things started. I don’t want people snagging my ideas you see. Changed to people to avoid confusion.

As for the racial groups, each has their own culture and the demon and vampire variants are also alligned with this as well.

The GH name is pending honestly, until I find something better.

3 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarifications, I look forward to seeing what you’ll create.

2 Likes

Thank you, this is going to be a massive undertaking right out of the gate, but I really wanna do it, see if people like it.

2 Likes

Thanks for showing interest! I’ve already planned out one RO and there’ll likely be more, but as of now I’m focusing on learning how to code.

2 Likes

No problem lol, I’ll keep my eyes out for that demo, I can’t wait to play it already lmao!

1 Like

hello! i’ve been playing lots of choice games lately and i wanted to give it a try myself, but i’ve ran into a problem as old as time-- i don’t know what to write!

so is there any small ideas you folks have always wanted to see in a game? i want to do one or two for practice before actually working on something seriously.

3 Likes

I don’t know how useful this could be for you, and I don’t remember where I heard it from (it definitely didn’t come from me XD).

But if you want to just practice, you could always use the general idea of one of your favorite stories or tales, and just change something about it (like the setting or characters or whatever)

Something like, I don’t know, a prince saving a dragon from an evil princess XD

By the way, the dragon thing it’s not even a joke. I love them and I feel bad for them always being the villains in stories

3 Likes
Me at every door:

TheLaugh
"Good morning! JoyTech calling!

You already got me at the artificial intelligence. Plus mystery. Plus romance.

Hope to see your demo soon! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah would try that :wink:

2 Likes

I’m still a n00b at coding but feel free to message me. I’ve learned a lot from the forum and also the Fandom page. Mostly taught myself.

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks!

2 Likes

hello , i am jaydeep i am from india and i am currently working on my first game, i am new on forum so i need a friend who is from india, who can help me in understanding forum.
if any one is from india, simply reply me hear or just dm me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

why do you need someone from India?
In any case I can help

2 Likes

so i can communicate with someone who is also from my country. thats why i need indian friend.

2 Likes

I think it also counts that there is no time difference. And I’m telling you that I’m still helping a Russian and I’m Mexican, so where are you from?

1 Like

Its on my profile

1 Like

Oh! I’m sorry. I saw it. Then he must have other reasons why he needs another Hindu to help him. if you want, ask him in private.

1 Like

I did ask him he wanted someone who could speak hindi

2 Likes

FYI, not everyone in India is “a Hindu”, which is a religion. However, a lot of people in India speak Hindi, which is a language.

Last but definitely not least, the most commonly spoken language in Kolkata (where @Grasshopper is from) is Bengali, not Hindi.

6 Likes

absolutely correct
and thanks for explaining

4 Likes