How to meet Jesse again in Memphis

@noogai Vampirism in and of itself is usually of a sexual nature. Usually in most films/TV shows the bite is an erotic and arousing thing for human and vampire.

@P_Tigras You just continue to amaze me lol! I loved the Vampire Masquerade!!! ^.^ Sad there was never a sequel. :’(

I think vampires should be able to have sex because if their nerves down there, don’t work then why would any of their nerves work? They should not be able to move the moment they come back to life. Logically speaking if vampires can walk, run, talk, fight, etc they should be able to get a boner and get “wet”. Nerves impulses are sent out through the whole body not just certain parts unless something is wrong.

As for half vampires I’m all for them! But only for male vampires. Technically speaking for vampires to become undead they must transform from a normal human. So if a man had sperm in life why shouldn’t he have it in undeath? His sperm should be undead not dead as well. For women on the other hand, I can’t see them being able to have kids only because they’re bodies can’t change. All men have to do is “rub one out” but women have to physically change for the pregnancy period. So I say yes to vampire sex and half vampires with vampire daddy’s lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

This thread just got really weird

2 Likes

@OMFGGUY LOL! Yup.

Warning…a discussion of vamp sex mechanics follows… X_X

@jammy You and I have a most intriguing rapport, even when we argue. :wink: I’ve mostly definitely been enjoying our mix of discussion and banter as well. :slight_smile:

Ok back to vampire sex… :stuck_out_tongue:

Given that the lower male anatomy is inflated by blood, and that Vampires gain the ability to control their blood flow to the point that they can enhance their strength, increase their speed, and even heal their wounds, I don’t see why they couldn’t send that very same blood down below when they so choose. And given that the lower male anatomy is functionally a pump and capable of working even when there is no fluid in the reservoir, I don’t really see why a male vampire couldn’t enjoy sex even if he didn’t produce sperm. A female vampire would likely have to apply her own lubricant if she no longer produced any, but I don’t see why she couldn’t enjoy sex either. That said, I never really bought into White Wolf’s argument that she couldn’t produce her own lubricant. I just have an issue with her having a menstrual cycle much as you do.

You present an interesting argument regarding a human woman crossed with a male vampire. While I’m not unalterably opposed to the idea that conception of a dhampir (half human/half vampire) might be possible in very rare cases with that sort of cross, perhaps with the assistance of some magical ritual to temporarily “allow his seed to take root and corrupt her womb” which is very much in keeping with certain old horror tales, some would no doubt argue that allowing male vampires to have children but not female vampires would be sexist and unfair, and I’m reluctant to open that ball of wax.

@P_Tigras You definatly do not want to open that can of worms.

O_o interesting subject.

here is what i read sex sex vampier babys sex vampiers lube blood sex vampiers.

LUBE?!?! GAWD! That stuff is for old people!

@OMFGGUY Lol no we just got logical on the idea of sex lol. I mean no one gets married to have a chaste marriage lol it would defeat the point of getting married. Traditionally people marry to have a baby (well this being the case for Man/Woman).

@P_Tigras I adore you and our discussions and banter! :smiley:

WARNING>>>>>>>> SERIOUS VAMPIRE SEX DISSCUSIION BELOW… WARNING >>>>>>>>

I don’t really consider female vampires not being able to have babies sexist. I love to think logically about the supernatural in the hopes I may one day meet a vampire or werewolf lol XD But a woman’s body has to change to carry out a pregnancy and unless she was turned at like the end of her pregnancy while she was on her period, lol I can’t see a normal female vampire ever being able to have babies.

As much as I hate to say it I would not be against a Twilight like pregnancy in the case of hybrids. Not saying I’m all for the human mother being killed by the baby, but something along the lines.

A female vampire applying lubricant was still do little good if her body can’t react to the pleasure of sex. Unless she was turned when she was a virgin (JESSICA!!!) lol her body won’t squeeze instinctually.

I also agree with everything you posted on male vamps with the addition of undead semen lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

@revanrulesrussia I’m scared to ask what you mean by “can of worms” lol and if they can’t make their own vamps would need lube lol!

@RockBou You know it! :slight_smile: Lol

@vampierkid222 Lol I didn’t say sex, blood, hybrid babies, and lube that many times! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can we move on? So…who would you all want to be able to romance the most?

@revanrulesrussia Lol it’s any interesting topic for me and @P_Tigras at least! And connected to your new question.

Do they have to be from part 1? If not I would love to meet a vampire LI in the future maybe either have the option of finding a struggling guy/gal that is trying to best their monster inside kind of like a Angel/Louis/Edward or the opposite of that and a totally crazy wild jackass vampire to spend a few years with like a Spike/Lestat/Dracula. :slight_smile:

Or a human that doesn’t die in a crazy “accident” or murder death thingy lol that is getting repetitive.

Or another supernatural. I would love to meet a witch (male/female), werewolf, demon, hybrids, etc.

I’m so excited about part 2 lol that I have so many thoughts, but these would make for some interesting LI.

If you just meant part 1… Maybe my maker, depending on what he looked like, Jesse, or Este. Though from other comments I’m really interested in Este! ^.^

This thread got really fascinating. :-)) Sex, lubes and undead sperms???

@jammy I’m really interested in Estefania too! :smiley: Something about her character…

Shit guys, this thread just got seven different kinds of fucked.

@jammy Succubus and nothing else just don’t kiss her.

@falconess I love Estefania! :slight_smile: She was unique and her knowledge of the blood interested me and really made me want to learn more!

@noogai Lol we were just trying to have a logical discussion on vampire’s ability to have sex. I mean sex is a part of intimate relationships so not being able to do it should affect said relationship whether with humans, vampires, or other supernaturals.

@Player Lol! That reminds me of Being Human! Technically if we are soulless a succubus and incubus suck souls so it could be a match made in heaven or er hell lol! :smiley:

@revanrulerussia And most vampires aren’t old? One of the things that amuses me about Twilight is that if Edward were human, he’d have been locked up for pedophelia. The dude is 108 and he’s stalking high school girls!!!

Warning: Vamp Sex Mechanics Talk Ahead…

@jammy I agree that the same “stasis” that preserves the Vampire’s body on the edge of death and makes her functionally immortal would prevent her from having the hormonal cycle necessary to bring a child into the world. Although I suppose if you were to remove some undead eggs, perhaps cast the right magical spell over them, do an in vitro fertilization, and then implant the fertilized egg in a human surrogate mother, it might be possible…

I really have an issue with a half-vampire being all sweetness and light like Bella Swan’s little girl Renesmee. Then again, that is far from my only issue with Twilight…

Maybe it’s because I’m male, but I don’t quite follow your argument about how a female vampire wouldn’t be able to react to the pleasure of sex. Why not? All her other nerves and muscles are fully functional, so I don’t see why those down below wouldn’t be functional as well. Squeezing is a muscular action is it not? Neither do I see how being turned as a virgin would somehow remedy that issue if it did exist. So please clear that one up for me darling.

seeing as a vampires body doesnt change (unless tampered with) when they die and blood flows through their veins daily (males should be able to control blood flow) the sperm and eggs shouldn’t die so they should be able to have kids.

Few will probably be surprised to hear that my main romance interest among all the characters presented so far is Estefania. She is smart, level-headed, free of the pettiness common to so many other vampires, and surprisingly sensual once you get to know her.

BTW, I’ve been informed that the missing text in the mutual feeding scene with Estefania has been fixed. So depending on how the new version reads when it gets pushed out, it may beat out bringing her take out for my favorite scene with her.

@jammy A vampire + a succubus sounds like a match made in heaven. O:) I can just see them going out together to pick up some Italian or Chinese food… >:-)

(Ok, is it just my browser or do the devil emoticons not work? I’m seeing a smiley when I should be seeing a devil for the last one.)

@Zane I’d say eggs and sperm are equivalent. The issue is that a woman’s womb requires a very precise series of hormonal and other events over an extended period of time to carry a child. It must change regularly, but that isn’t possible for an undead creature whose body is preserved on the very edge of death. Furthermore a fetus needs to be able to age so it can develop. It can’t age if her blood is keeping it locked in the same unaging stasis she’s in.

Yes but to some extent a vampire is alive when they drink blood it goes through their veins so maybe in a blue moon they could get pregnant and seeing as a vampire can use the blood for extra strength and power maybe if powerful enough can use it to make a child grow and change inside her. And maybe in COTV2 you can learn to control your parts