Choice of the Vampire: The Fall of Memphis Questions (Spoilers)

Im guessing he can be resurrected somehow as indicated at intro. Possibly during the Wilson search second time around when you find the altar but no matter what i do Stennis trigger the alarm and make the other room inaccesible, later you find some soldier who looks like Silas but apperently isn’t him. Is this deliberate or you could revive him somehow?

@umrahel hah… no. But that’s a really interesting conclusion you drew from that scene.

now that we offically opned this tread has anyone won the election and how did you do it?

Wait where did you find a soldier that looks like Silas. I can’t even get a mention of him or look alikes at all?

I don’t think there is a way you can win the election. I got to a point where it said I was winning the room but I did not manage to win because no consensus was made.

@jasonstevanhill So . . . not really a question about the *game,* more about the marketing of it. It doesn’t seem to be in the Kindle Store (at least, not on my Paperwhite). Is it in the Kindle Store (at least on Paperwhite)? I notice some people commenting about a Kindle Fire, but alas, I don’t have that.

@adjppm1227 we’re still waiting on Amazon to approve SLAMMED! Also, V2 will not be sold separately from V1 on e-Ink Kindles; it’ll just be one big app.

@jasonstevanhill . . . So, if I look at the Choice of the Vampire app on Kindle (when CotV2 is approved), it’ll just have a continued description?

If I understand you correctly, yes.

@jasonstevanhill amazon has approved Slammed

@12lexy12 Not for e-Ink. Which is what we’re talking about.

I really wished that I could have more of a love story with my broodmate Jesse. I was so happy to see him and how we could be together after the attempted elections. But will there be more love with Jesse!? :’(

2 Likes

@jasonstevanhill Well… In my defense, I got that conclusion from the intro specifically from “Will you rekindle a romance that transcends death?” line. So what is the romance that transcends death? I’ve completed the story 2 times already and yet to run into a romance. Is it Clotho? Jesse? And there’s a mention of KKK saying will you battle or control them from inside and again I’ve yet to see a mention of KKK in the story let alone battle or control?! Im confused. Is my game somehow bugged because I’ve used my 1 year old saves? It took 30-45 mins tops to complete Fall of Memphis fyi.

The KKK were the hooded people who hung the man while holding flaming torches. The scene was in the first game.

@Nocturnal_Stillness If I remember correctly, It was in the first part around the ending. What’s that got to do with part 2?

If you choose to start a new game thats one of the scenes you see if you start a new game from FoM.

@Nocturnal_Stillness So if i want to get KKK scenes, i have to start a new game and not choose a saved game? Interesting…

Its just a repeat of that scene to help you set up a new character for part 2, I didn’t see any other mention of the KKK in it.

"Feast on the blood of a dying city: Memphis, 1873! Make your national debut in the Society, a conspiracy of vampires who convene in Memphis to elect a new “senator.” The city burns with yellow fever, as the nascent Ku Klux Klan rises.

“Choice of the Vampire: The Fall of Memphis” is the sequel to 2010’s hit “Choice of the Vampire,” the epic interactive novel by Jason Stevan Hill where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–but driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

What will you take from Memphis before the city collapses?

Will you battle “the Klan”, or control them from within?

Will you rekindle a romance that transcends death? The choice is yours."

• from Fall of Memphis intro.

I return to my original question…

If your a yankee you get invited to a party hosted by a KKK meber @umrahel