Choice of Vampires Questions

I was wondering how to end up pursuing the woman who replaces Clotho.

2 Likes

I am also completely unable to restore any saved game.
@jasonstevanhill

That’s easy dont romance the first Clotho and in the second game you will be allowed to pursue her and you will find out her relation to the original Clotho

I also have a question, how do you get the ability to erase memories? I know it has something to do with having 5 charm but I always get 4?

So far, the only way to make the 2nd Clotho appear in the CoV2 is to fall in love with Clotho in CoV1. How do I romance the 2nd Clotho? :frowning:

hey I was wondering as I play choice of the vampire is there a way to get a mate or are you destined to be alone? just asking

1 Like

I can’t figure out who all the romance options are in the full four part Choice of Vampire series and I’d like to know so that I know which stats I should focus on during those playthroughs. I hope I’m asking this right, any help is welcome!

1 Like

Anyone know if there’s gonna be a way to get shapeshifting to 4?

Hey, could someone please tell me how to get agility 4 or charm 4, cause i’m not figuring it out.

Thank you!

You need to have at least charm 3. And when withers turns your servant into a vampire tell her she has to repay the debt she owes you for it.

2 Likes

Hey can someone tell me how to stop my human, servants from killing me or is that just of the game?

Every single time I die in the game it’s to my human servant and there allies

Can you give us more details? Are you in the first chapter/volume?

I’m in the last city before the end of the game
You can choose your human worker one of them being a soldier and if you choose the soldier the soldier with is human friends will kill you.

Your vampire should be more discreet, try not to stand out so much.

1 Like