Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Ask and you shall receive: The Lawless Ones

2 Likes

holy shit thank you! its been eating in my mind and i just had to read it again

Does anybody recognise the story where you play as an ex-commander who was exiled from your country by your adopted Queen-mother, and the opening scene is you saving a girl from a crazy mage in the forest?

I remember you have two mothers and an adopted sister who are influenced by your interactions. And that the first RO is a non-binary blood mage runaway, then a hidden face girl you meet trying to get her necklace back from a squirrel in a tree, a demon, then a potential two exā€™s and lastly an edge-lordā€¦

Oh, and thereā€™s a whole bunch of animal-based ā€œclassesā€ to choose from. A sort of choice-based board that sets your personality stats from the beginning, I also remember there being a chance to choose what kind of commander you were, and all of that jazz.

Youā€™re looking for this: The Exile

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the one. Thank you!

Hey everyone! Iā€™m looking for this WIP about a town where youā€™re a detective (???) and youā€™re looking into strange murders happening in town. You get to work with someone whoā€™s very grumpy and rude. Your best friend is a supernatural (a werewolf if I remember correctly) and thereā€™s this super shady man who is a snake? (I literally remembered this WIP because I miss him even though I remember pretty much nothing about him lol). I think the demo ended where youā€™re talking with this flirty bartender and another person accuses them of something and they end arguing a bit and one of them loses control and accidentally reveals their supernatural form.

Sounds like Saints and Sinners

1 Like

Thatā€™s it, thank you!

Can anyone tell me what these two games are

1.) We are a creation of the dark lord sent to spy on the heroes team and we can change our shape and appearancw because we are made of shadow

2.) We are a creature who doesnt remember our cretion or something and we defend the cab driver in the court in first case and a construction worker in second

I donā€™t know the first one, but the second one is Evil Justice.

The first one sounds like I am not the hero

Thanks! Seems like they are both dead , cant find any tumblr link for either

1 Like

Would anyone perhaps know what these two wip are or if they still exist

1. All I can remember or blanks that I can fill in from it is that your some kind of investigator and your investigating a suspicious house that has this guy or thing that steals souls, thereā€™s a voice that kinda helps you through it and that seems to know you, you end up on a medical table and the thing walks in kills you Iā€™m pretty sure and it cuts to one of the voiceā€™s perspective everything else from there that I remember will just make a little more confusing

2. This one might be gone, but I donā€™t know for sure till I try, you start in a dream that has you in some kind of cemetery and then thereā€™s a beast that attacks you, but you wake up before then, after that you get up for your interview at a trinket shop I think and head to said trinket shop, you wander around the shop and soon meet up with the guy that owns it and get to your interview after that you head back home and later in you hear something outside your house that compels you to go outside and end up in a cemetery like in the dream, the beast from said dream shows up and tries to attack you but you get saved by I think werewolves one is the owner of the trinket store and the other I think is either a fellow worker or a friend of the owner

Thatā€™s all Iā€™ve got thank you in advance to anyone that may know what these wip are

I think I remember reading this too. The name espaces me but Iā€™ll drop more info (if itā€™s from the same IF). MCā€™s father dies in the prologue while MC hides in the closet. And a team of ROs comes to the rescue when MC gets trapped in theā€¦ mirror dimension. Also about ā€œkind of investigatorā€ bit. You have a partner with you, but I donā€™t remember whoā€™s with you: sibling NPC, just NPC or RO.

Canā€™t say nothing about the second one.

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember much; I donā€™t even know for sure that itā€™s a CoG game.

There was a character named Raven or Crow that was kind of like a yandere. They would stalk the reader, and I think the setting was a school or an academy with dormsā€¦? I think Raven also climbed into the readerā€™s dorm at some point and freaked them out.

Thatā€™s literally all I can rememberā€¦ The nagging feeling wonā€™t go away :smiling_face_with_tear:

Triaina: Academy

1 Like

@PoppyWolfGaming
Possibly WIP: Seasons of the Moon, but it has been canceled and the author has made a new game- with the same ROs though!

In the story you go into a cave or something or wake up there maybe? But you run into a character from a popular comic or show in your world and theyre the villain from it and tell you youre taking their place and want your to get a happier end than they did in the show or comic.

My earlier reply may be what youā€™re looking for. The MC does wake up in a dark place, and the villain of the story does want the MC to take her place. Said post

1 Like

Hello there! Iā€™ve been looking through my bookmarks for this WIP but I canā€™t seem to find it :sweat_smile: Anyways, from what I can remember itā€™s a gods sort of setting. MC was imprisoned for ā€œabusingā€ their power or something similar to that and the other gods rallied against them (their brother being one) and then they were broken out of their prison with the help of their brother. And another deity, I think. Itā€™s a bit fuzzy in my memory. There was also the choice for one of the gods to have been your lover and well that angst factor is just :kissing_heart: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: If anyone can help me Iā€™d be super thankful :face_holding_back_tears: