Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

It’s called Superlatives: Aetherfall. I think the consensus was that the sequel is actually better as a standalone without importing a save, but the original game is good too!

https://www.choiceofgames.com/superlatives/redirect.php?src=blog

3 Likes

Thank you! I remember wanting to buy Aetherfall when it was new, but I couldn’t afford it then.

Hey there. This is the game you’re after:
Legacy

Hi!! I’m trying to find this game I played but I don’t remember the name, is it post apocalypse(?) and there’s a ro that communicates by sign language

Thank you!

Could it be Bring Us to Washington? The setting seems to fit, but it’s the MC who uses sign language.

Hello, I’m looking for a game where hero’s exist and you start of as a little runt and eventually a vigilante comes and takes care of you then you join them in fighting crime and you eventually end up “dying”, then go through experiments while you were out and the game allows you to choose a whole array of different powers

Thank you in advance

Edit: the game also has a bird name theme for the vigilante and their friends

@Sneeky I know the one you’re looking for. The author hasn’t been active for some time, but it’s still got some good length to it depending on the route you take. Link is here!

I’m looking for a wip about a teen who gets mixed up in a murder with these two boys/girls. Ones name is Kyle. It started with the mc going to help cater an event.

1 Like

From Ashes We Rise?

Was it After the Storm? its a post apocalypse and one of the ROs is a deaf sculptor who uses sign. It’s a complete hosted game

I think you’re looking for Conspiracy In Emerson

4 Likes

With what I remember. Your gender locked female and have an husband and you start with going to visit your friend who’s also gender locked female. The friend also get sick and you also consider going back to your husband but I forgot why. The friend is also an RO I think

Is it maybe Wilhelmina?

4 Likes

Yeah it is thanks

MC is a child of villains and has Shadow powers?? There was a fellow villain friend. They fight heros and stuff.

Edit: nvm I found it! https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/villain-the-catalyst-minor-update-and-poll-09-08-18/31873?u=loomy

2 Likes

I recall that the author might’ve cancelled or taken down their WIP, but I’m wondering if it’s still playable, I just can’t remember the title.
The story is about a high schooler MC who plots revenge against their past bullies, one of their drives is the suicide of their best friend.

The title would be Nothing left to burn, though unfortunately the demo/WIP has been deleted.

1 Like

I’m looking for a game where you play a Frankenstein-like monster brought back from the dead. It’s by the same guy who wrote Challenger of Tomorrow.

That would be “The Mysteries of Baroque”