Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

I’m looking for a wip where mc is the second born child to the throne, with an older brother as the heir, where they start to hear a voice and have to run away due to magic suddenly awakening in them.

I read it a while back so idk if its still up.

That sounds like Five of Swords!

Unfortunately, the demo and Tumblr have both been taken down, and the WIP looks to be abandoned. :slightly_frowning_face:

Dangit! Thanks for telling me though :3

2 Likes

okay so
at the start of the WIP you and a group of 2-3 other people (i can’t remember exactly) are looking through some old ruin tomb and you get swept up in a river before eventually getting grabbed and pulled to safety.
your horse also hates you

3 Likes

I am 99% sure that it’s The Golden Rose

5 Likes

oh hey that’s the one
totally forgot about the prologue
thank you my dear :heart:

5 Likes

So i’m trying to find the name of a wip i read some time ago.the story went like this:-

The mc is a demigod that lost a war against an ice(?) Queen (MC’s original nemisis) a long time ago and was wounded and trapped by her in ice(i think).Back to the present times he is resurected using an occult ceromony by a secret organisation of humans with magical abilities and in return he is forced into a contract to serve them for a 100 years.The mc works as a detective (sort of) for taking out/locating supernatural creatures that the organisation want him to.the org had a lot of other creatures under their control and right before it ended i remember that we where given a secret mission to locate the leader’s son (or at least one of the leaders with a lot of influence in the org) that was supposedly killed in ww2…

1 Like

Sounds like this WiP.

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/a-cage-of-mist-and-shadow-wip-updated-18-february-2020/72376

3 Likes

Yes! That’s it! Thx for the help ^^

3 Likes

There was this wip i had thought i bookmarked but apparently not…can somebody help with the name? The plot went like this :-
BTW - totally forgot it starts with a flash back of our past in the war when we are moving through a forest with 2 members of our group hunting an enemy vampire and he totally tears the other members of our group toying with us before almost killing us(supposedly after this is when we went through the ‘experiment’ that saved our life[later explained] )
The mc is a retired war hero(a magic user) who now has to work in a bar in the poorer part of the city.The singer that works part time there that we can befreind asks for our help in finding her freind/roomate who like her had been trying to audition for roles and make it big and is now missing.we start looking for her but then when the mc is not able to contact the singer they reach their house and find then dead and the police bust in(apparently we where set up) we escape them and try to figure out who where the ppl behind this.later we are visited by a lady in our dreams who it turns out is a demon who was forcibly merged with our soul(when we where badly injured while in the army) the mc had no memory of the experiment and due to this he was turned into a sort of super soldier/killing machine obeying all orders killing civilians/children without a second thought till the war got over…

1 Like

I believe this is it…

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/good-intentions-wip-updated-19-april-2019/43043?u=varada_naveen

3 Likes

Hey I was thinking of this wip/completed book… can you help? Here’s what I remember.You join some type of secret agency which deals with supernatural threats… Like I remember stopping an asteroid or something. And we have a council building which gets demolished. We also have a butler there.Ahh… and this you have an RO which comes from another planet… A plant based planet. Her name starts with V. We can rob a museum with her at night

That sounds like it could possibly be the Superlatives: Aetherfall, which is a completed COG

2 Likes

Yes that’s the one. Thank you

1 Like

Hey guys, I don’t remember this exactly but bear with me and please help me remember this…
MC wakes up in a super ancient tomb alone (or maybe in a digging/archeological site, in a grave?) after centuries on modern tines (lol checked it already and it’s not ‘The Wight King’) and doesn’t remember anything but later realises that they’re being hunted by so many people (mercenaries and corporate thugs) cause they’re immortal ( ?!? kinda? maybe…).MC has to run and as the story goes we get the chance to choose background and the type of character in flashbacks while MC remembering everything slowly and as MC remembers their skills, strength and power slowly comes back too…

Is it this?
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/a-cage-of-mist-and-shadow-wip-updated-18-february-2020/72376/

Sounds like Demon Recollect but MC doesn’t wake up in a tomb. :thinking:

Edit: Nevermind…

1 Like

sounds like it might be Awoken ?

1 Like

Hey I remember playing a game awhile back where you are the only student at your school without powers and you somehow take 1st place in the placement test or whatever. You also kinda go syco at the same time

2 Likes

It sounds a lot like Mind Blind?

1 Like