Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum (Out Now!)

Is anyone else having a glitch where you fight for Brutus for the first time? I’ve died at least 12 times because I failed stat checks but iblooked and my stats were well beyond where they needed to be. And yes a checkpoint system is really really really really needed in this game.

2 Likes

Is this the one where they try to do a stat check for strength < 50? I’ve sent in a patch to for that! It’s definitely a hard fight Especially as the House of Cato, given that you aren’t even trained. But it’s definitely winnable. Hope the new loading system will help make the game less painful!!!

Thank you for the support though!!! 12 times holy shit. That is dedication, I’m very grateful

1 Like

Wow. That’s amazing!! sheds tear Hahaha where is this poem from though!

I can just imagine the entire Ludus and arena chanting that as you become the champion of Rome!!!

@nauhziy From the ludus. It would be written down on the grounds somewhere. Some military elites throughout the years had sayings about them that they would use as rallying cries or just ways to keep morale up. The Navy Seals have one where they call themselves ‘Frogmen’. The ‘tune’, if you will, is from Beowulf. “We are Beowulf’s army…”

1 Like

I’m a bit surprised that there’s no mention of the fact that the galdiator you fight in the final is your best friend. I spared her and was kind of hoping for a heartfelt reunion… but all that was mentioned was the bracelet.

4 Likes

Yes! That was kinda sad😔

1 Like

Yeah same. I managed to spare her and both of us live after that, but there’s no mention of no reunion or nothing even after we we’re in love and dating only the bracelet. Also how does the MC and best friend not recognize each other’s voice especially if we’re romancing them? That part felt a little rushed to me.

8 Likes

Who are the romances?

3 Likes

I would recommend deactivating the demo on Dashingdon; people may find it and play it instead of purchasing the game.

On that note, it looks like you’ve already been pirated a couple places. Sad but definitely not surprising.

2 Likes

Wait what? Pirated? What do you mean o.o

2 Likes

I have seen one source, but I won’t post here because I’ll probably be suspended for promoting piracy.

It’s the website with CoG/HG games and sometimes modded CoG/HG games.

2 Likes

Anyone knows how to romance Horatia Brutus?

I liked it above all except the ending i guess.
i only have 2 questions after reading the game… the 1st is this going to be a series of books? because there is no ending in the game (more like cliffhanger with a lot of things unanswered like where is our ro?parents? etc)
as for my 2 question… maybe i need to do something different or is there no romance for Aurelia & horatia?

3 Likes

Important question

@ClaimedMinotaur
Will you be okay if I quote your chant?

@ClaimedMinotaur @The_Immortal @No_This_Is_Patrick
And w/ response to the ending. I wanted to keep it open ended!! I understand what you guys mean, but I imagined that in the intense heat of battle, the muffled voices due to helmets, the thunderous roar of the crowd, and sheer nerves… it would be insane to imagine that the opponent is your RO. Besides, that’s your assumption… I can only say that… maybe… it’s not? x:

@hustlertwo @N1GHTMAR3
Thanks for the pms. It’s painful, but hey. Imitation is the best form of flattery right. And as the wise @hustlertwo has said, they’re probably never gna buy your game in the first place so… there’s no point. Hell, it makes me love all of you even more for sticking with this game all the way, buying it, and playing the shit out of it. If I ever travel/if you guys ever come to Singapore, I would love to say hi!!!

@jaz99hewitt @Gabsy_Aturu

You can build relationships w/ the Senator’s children, but if you’re looking for steamy scenes… not really. It’s more of a long game though. For the sequel!!!

@everyone
In other news, holy shit we are at 4th in trending for Role Playing Games. Get all your friends to download, play and give (good) reviews!!! This is awesome!!! :smile:

Oh and wrt unfinished business/cliffhangers… I planned to have a trilogy! So. Stay tuned (:

11 Likes

Congratulations for the success.

Guess then I’ll have to wait patiently for the sequel to romance Aurelia… I find her more interesting than Gisela also while I get what you were going for with emphasizing her accent so much it’s kinda painful to read it whenever she opens her mouth.

2 Likes

Feel free. I can’t make up my mind about the second to last line and have now edited it 3 or 4 times, so if you think of something better go for it.

1 Like

Hey, does anybody know how to split up the guard shifts at the quarry, I kinda suck at math :yum:

1 Like

I’m having a hard time remembering the number of shifts, but I think you multiply the number of shifts by 5 for the number of days, then divide by 10 for the number of guards. Hope that works. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks wolf

3 Likes