Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum (Out Now!)

@anon4518890
Thats a great point actually. I didn’t even realise what a major story point that could have been!!! Goes to show how important it is to plan the emotional events as well as the regular events in-game. While I probably can’t change things too much now, thanks for the feedback, and its definitely a good learning point for the sequels and sir yes sir. Thank you so much for being understanding and for playing the game/being a part of the demo!!! Appreciate your help!!!

@ClaimedMinotaur
Has HG released the patch yet?

@LeBaloo
Hmm, what are your stats? I designed the game to make the stat checks quite difficult - and the success of the choices you make are heavily dependent on your stats (strength might not be the most important stat for some/most choices, others depend on a combination of stats)

Hope it’s not too frustrating for you and I apologize if it’s getting more painful than fun!!! I’ll be happy to help with tips/advice if needed. In fact, @N1GHTMAR3 came up with a great walkthrough at Gladiator: Road to Colosseum - Guide so you can check that too!

@CANhugeverycat
Oh shucks that’s definitely an oversight on my part. So sorry for that and thank you for letting me know!!! Here’s a :cookie: for you hahaha. It’s a massive game and I definitely need an editor >.<

@Jacic
Hmm that’s a good idea actually, maybe I can get HG to add that into the description/ending!

@Talyrion
I hear you, and I think a few of my friends/reviews have said the same. Now that you guys have said it, I realized that it definitely could have been better!! This whole experience has been a great learning experience for me in terms of learning how to write/design the player experience, so that’s great feedback as well. Thank you!!! :smile:

5 Likes