Give me an idea for a game and I'll make it

Also how about a pirate choice game kinda like choice of broadside but with pirates wear you gain infamy and fame.You start with a bad sail boat to a strong ship

How about a game about politics, be in the shoes of a politician go to through the struggles of being a president do campaings, make allies, be a dictator, make or war

Or make a story about a refugee running away from isis

1 Like

A normal every day world, until one day the sky is torn open and sending everyone’s worst nightmares out, and you are the worst of them (but you don’t have to be bad)

make a One Punch Man game lol i know it will be pointless haha

1 Like

Make a game about the crew of an early 21st century space station (like the ISS, or its predecessor Mir, or the planned Chinese station) as the world comes to an end over 70,000 miles below.

1 Like

Make a game about vampire hunters where you can chose what age you are, and your location(No real importance, it’ll be like just having a name the player chooses).
Just an idea

@deznutes I thought I saw a new wip come up in the last few days like that. I may be wrong but you may want to look.

Do you, by any chance, remember what it was called?

@deznutes after searching I cannot find one that looks familiar but maybe xenophobia 2.0 Xenophobia 2.0 (WiP) or Trail of the Demon Hunter Trial of the Demon Hunter - Volume One of Demons Among Men

Neither are the one I was thinking of though. This will bug me for a while…

How about James Bond(Sean Connery)/Austin Powers? Or about an expanded universe between Lords of Aswick, the Infinity series, Choice of Broadsides, Tin Star, Choice of the Vampire, and Choice of Romance and how that shared universe impacts each and everyone of those characters, and how the main characters are your descendants(like Desmond Miles in Assassin’s Creed) and how they end up ruling each of their respective corners of the worlds they inhabit.

Or just make any power-fantasy. Something new, like politics or stuff like that.

Well it looks like someone got the right side the boot because I started s thread like this a while back and it got shutdown by some other members. But alas I’ll start a new one :joy::joy::joy::joy: But good luck to you and these future games!

@Xavier_Kirton considering the last time the person who started this was on the forum was September last year he probably isn’t checking this tread too often anymore. Now it’s more of a brainstorming thread and potential ideas for other authors.

Like my other thread game ideas for authors

There is this one. @Xavier_Kirton

I had one in the professional services section where I take scrapped games until… Some words from Just Because shut it down​:joy::joy:

I am evil. :smiling_imp:

Do I need to say sorry or justify my actions, or are you joking? I can never tell.

I’m joking the whole point of those emoji was laphing

Just making sure. (20)

Here’s an idea like life of a wizard…it’s about being an assassin and you start at a young age training and the stats can be poisonry,martial arts,marksman,instincts and improvise…you learn the skills in a assassin secret school and in adulthood depending on your grade, you get offered to join organizations that make you assassinate people for them, you grow older per mission and get imaginative in assassinations.

1 Like

What about a game about an adventurer? Someone like Indiana Jones, there’s “To the City of the Clouds” but it’s kinda short.
Or perhaps something like the Hunger Games, about choosing a district, making allies, developing survival and fighting skills, that kind of stuff.