Trial of the Demon Hunter

Summary:

Battle the forces of evil in this thrilling interactive fantasy novel! When a powerful demon destroys your village, you embark on a perilous journey alongside your shape shifting companion, determined to avenge your shattered village and banish the devil back to the Netherworld.

Trial of the Demon Hunter is an epic 85,000 word interactive fantasty novel by Samuel Harrison Young, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Battle goblins, witches, and vampires

• Music and illustrations to enhance your experience

Link: Interactive Fantasy Novel | Trial of the Demon Hunter

5 Likes

Congrats I’m looking forward to playing it, I wish you luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Nocturnal_Stillness
Thanks :slight_smile: ! I hope Unnatural can be released on all the other platforms soon.

@Samuel_H_Young So, everything is going well. Good to hear that.

@DSeg
Sort of:P I mainly posted this to keep my hopes up, haha.

Hey everyone, here’s the link to my Facebook page, if you’re interested!

www.facebook.com/samuelharrisonyoung

Just curious but what is going to be the name of book 2 (if you have one)

1 Like

@Storm
Book 2 - Failure of the Demon Hunter
Book 3 - Transitions of Power
Book 4 - The Evil That Haunts Us
Book 5 - I Am Demonic

1 Like

Cool your already making the series sound awsome.

@Samuel_H_Young “Failure of the Demon Hunter”
I’m hoping that there will still be some way to do well and it won’t just be a railroaded “you suck” :stuck_out_tongue:

@Storm

@Redgrave
Of course not! This isn’t Heroes Rise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also, it’s just a provisional title and I’ll probably change it before I finish

Ok

@Samuel_H_Young Oooh! Burn!

I actually quite like the title (I like all of them, in fact), but I can see why you might want to change it. I’m really looking forward to seeing the first book come out as a hosted game, and I’ll be sure to buy it straight away!

@Redgrave
Haha:P

Yeah I’ll see what people think after they see the beta. Thanks :smiley: I appreciate it!

This looks interesting I will try it out

@Apex
Thank you :)! Hopefully it’ll be published within the next couple weeks.

So not to sound impatient but is cog still trying to release this by the end of January I’ve actually been looking forward to this one seems interesting just trying to know weather to get my hopes up or no alright love you all! Lol :slight_smile:

@TheFallen
I hope so :slight_smile: I’ve incorporated music into it, which may be part of the reason it’s taking them so long to get it published, as there’s no precedent for it.

@Samuel_H_Young

Keep an eye on the stores. I found out about Unnatural’s actual release via pm from a fellow forum member prior to Cogs announcement.

@Nocturnal_Stillness
I’ve been checking Amazon every day :slight_smile:

2 Likes