Ghosties (Post-Apocalyptic, Alternate History WIP, updated 3/7/21)

Oi @TheMorrigan

2 Likes

Oi @TheMorrigan

let’s hear about

party stares

2 Likes

When say minor or hidden romances are they considered hook ups or FWB type?

3 Likes

Oi @TheMorrigan

2 Likes

thank you SO SO MUCH for all of these. I will correct all of them, and I appreciate it more than I have the words for, @Empress_Nightmare Also planning on matter an index, how do people feel about it?

@AstinFamily will probably add that option!

@ElliWoelfin Thank you so much! I agree about the dieselpunk, and look forward to how you feel after playing all of the demo!

@Knort_Fox look forward to it!

@Valixon Thank you!

@marvelfreak3000 there will be a few different variations, from a one-off hookup, to a childhood flirtation, to a FWB situation. The one thing that they have in common is that they will not be as well developed as Satvika, Jackie, or Seulki.

4 Likes

I had finished, the last paragraph was added after :). I can’t wait to learn what the deal is with the fucked timeline and memories (again, I love the fact that the flashbacks existing is literally plot by itself).

2 Likes

how…exactly do we know he has/had black hair it’s all shaved off? or is it like a buzz cut.

Even if i choose the “yes?” or “yes, sir” choice, he accuses me of making an excuse. :expressionless:

1 Like

The demo was so good, I loved it!

2 Likes

Because that’s his assholish character, he later tells us that if he could he would get rid of all mediums and later we’ll find out that he’s a new republican sympathizer and even wanted to execute all the refugees…

He didn’t like talking back, so same response from him… (Lol at least that’s how I understood it)

1 Like

I have a feeling that, Kes is the E-10 kid and the one that came after MC, the one that ACTUALLY punched the whole in the reality and made the Ghost Sun… And WAY too damn powerful than MC and Inky aka Indigo (at least for now)…

1 Like

@Mistyleaf123 yeah the response is the same no matter what, because he’s a two-bit character mostly defined by being an asshole. I’ll reword it to make a bit more sense with all replies.

As for Kes, do you want spoilers @Empress_Nightmare ?

@Inkuro thank you!

3 Likes

This was really fun. I’ve gotten used to seeing just the prologue & ch. 1 for WIPs so I was happily surprised by how many chapters there & look forward to reading more

5 Likes

Lol I actually LOVE spoilers, I even write and read (if it’s finished) the ending first, but NO. I don’t want anyone to bust me for asking :smile_cat::smirk_cat::speak_no_evil:

Just put in a dialogue that shows his assholery nature a bit more boldly and perfectly if it’s confusing people…

2 Likes

@Empress_Nightmare You are partially correct. Kes is actually E-8, whose birth predated yours by a few hours, and punched a hole in the world, making her the first medium. Vic was right that it wasn’t you, but wrong as the specifics of why. As for why you, or rather Inky and the being bound to her are at least of nearly equal power, that is another matter.

@Clara_Wolfenstein so it did feel like a big enough play through? Because I wanted it to be substantive.

2 Likes

Aww Devils, so we’re not playing as the elder powerful medium?!?
And is there a chance that Kes is gonna be an RO or something?!?

3 Likes

Okay, fixed all the typos, although next update will no doubt add more!

Also, woah, spoilers :stuck_out_tongue:

As for Kes? The plan is she will be an RO but only if you not only side with the New Republic but also are role playing a fairly un-nice medium. Also don’t expect anything too sweet and romantic from her, she just thinks that the MC is hot, probably because they are powerful.

2 Likes

Side with New Republic?!? Devils! Is there gonna be a chance not to side with anyone at all?!?
And what does it MEAN by (un-nice) mean medium?!?
I’m playing with high Inky relationship and Major Beyond route with third right side stat
(lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smile_cat::smirk_cat: forgot what it is though…)

1 Like

Utilitarian? Then you are on the right track to romance Kes, lol. She really, really likes might makes right, and doesn’t like things or people that try to keep her from what she wants.

And yes! There will be three big branching paths that lead to Sujet, whatever that is. One of these will be with the New Republic and the other two with the Atlantic Alliance. But you can take any three of them reluctantly or even against your will. And once the end game hits (Sujet, obviously, but not saying what that is) you will have options to side with either side, refuse to choose, or, if you’ve played your cards right, make them make peace or even try for your own power grab. Or just leave 'cause you’re tired of their nonsense.

Also, hey! How much do you ACTUALLY know about the New Republic yet? :wink:

2 Likes

Lol this seems to be interesting, MC is a damn powerful human and yet every idiots tries to tell them what they have to do and orders them around…

:speak_no_evil::roll_eyes::disappointed: are they not the bad guys?!? If so I’ll go for a very much pissed MC route :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:…

1 Like

Exactly what was I expected, and sounds like that’s what I was unknowingly already going for >:)

1 Like