From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

That is actually a good idea…
Thanks, will add that!

@laudekarina
That’s new. First time I heard that… Will look if I can find a bug…

2 Likes

@Wraith Typo?

“We ran into the same problem as last time; the subjects to not accept the cells as we would have liked. And sadly, we lost the old research notes last year and thus can’t duplicate the same combination that we would probably need.”

Was this suppose to be “do not”?

Ah, I totally forgot to answer this!

Salutes.
The not-so-friendly Wraith of the community to your service!

2 Likes

Glamor, Specter, and Troy all have the same hair color as my MC. And if I remember correctly, Glamour doesn’t have black hair. Maybe it’s just the black option?

chapter2 line 588: bad lebel grave
I got this error after Petting the doggy,

Although looking up I see somebody else already reported it, derp. Too excited with the release of villain path that I didn’t bother reading the forums :blush:

Uh, Those three have black hair, actually ^^

@Blazerules
Thanks for pointing these out (even though it already had been done prior ^^
It should be fixed once you refresh the link.

1 Like

oh shoot i’m so sorry. I’ve been playing too much superhero CoGs I probably got them mixed up. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

chapter2 line 668: invalid indent, expected at least one line in ‘if’ true block

Is probably an error that hasn’t been reported yet. At the very least the forum search function shows nothing.

I cry, cliffhanger. :cry:

I like it yay :smiley: (20 char)

1 Like

What’s a comics inspirated WIP without a good old cliffhanger ? :smiley:

4 Likes

It’s bloody awesome that’s what it is. But still :sob:

(I mean the author’s WIP, not the not having a cliffhanger thing.)

1 Like

Whatever happened to all the weapon choices? I thought there was at least a fist/brass knuckles option before? Regardless, looking forward to the finished product.

You don’t explain how Crow and Troy come into the cathedral. It goes from looking at the machine to the five of us turning around when Glamour comes in.

It’s explained in the Outlaw path but good thinking ^^

3 Likes

Most of these have probably been mentioned already, but anyway…

If you asked people what they think about heroes, they would doubtlessly tell you about the fame,
without a doubt or undoubtedly

Lucian didn’t even looked up from his newspaper, just turned the page.
look

Lucian didn’t allow the technology to win the overhand during meals, said that they are just interrupting the harmony of the family and ceases interaction and communication between family members.
Remove, take it would disrupt

“Depends on what you would call worth of mentioning.”
Remove.

"Apparently the our football champions lost the match yesterday,
Remove.

"Of course you would find this activities to be criminal.
these

Some might not believe it, but Lucian actually has a green thumb for plants.
a green thumb. It’s got to do with plants by definition.

The suit was tucked away in a closet standing at the west wall, some training utensils propped of to your right.
up

His methods are though, but efficient.
were tough

You are just glad that it’s still something so innocent as Monopoly, and nothing like Poker.
were and as

Every twitch of a muscle, every intend to move, is unbearable.
intent

while the needles in your arms and spines get ripped out.
spine

people keep a distant to you,
distance

Inside you’ve got everything you need after you cleaned out the trash and build the rooms yourself;
built

You see a vine holding a coffee cup climbing up the fa�ade of the building and Vine takes it with a thanks.
Looks like one of the strange diamond-shaped replacement thingies.

The man with the key turns it in a surprisingly well hidden lock inside the fa�ade of the old stone.
Again.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out. I think it should be fixed now. If not, I will give it another look and see what might be the problem.

@Cecilia_Rosewood
Thank you!
WIll fix those pesky mistakes immediately ^^
Frowns at those facade ones…

Asked Troy something about his work while at the cafe, and this error showed up:
Chapter2 line 666: invalid indent, expected at least one line in ‘if’ true block

My evil influence is destroying Troy, one code at a time :wink:

3 Likes

I think you have to save your text files with UTF-8 coding to include ‘special’ characters. (I think the letter that refuses to show up is the ç) On my computer it’s a small scroll-down thingy on the left side of the save button that says ANSI by default.