From Ashes We Rise [FAWR / WIP] Upd. 30. Oct

For some reason I have no opinion on troy, I just depends on the kind of character I’m role-playing, an occasional hateful character and an occasional troy liker character. I’m just concerned about a name for my lightning powered character, any ideas?

Livewire? Volt? Shocker? Or maybe Megawatt?

Those are the only four names I could think of that, as far as I know, aren’t already superheroes or villains.

1 Like

jolt, amp, static, xD

Sarcasm Activated

XD is a name?

I thought it was just another Disney channel.

3 Likes

it could be xD hehe :stuck_out_tongue: though i did forget it was a Disney channel o.O humm… Volt XD haha xD that sounds ok :smiley:

2 Likes

Hmm, lightning names seem harder than most other powers. Maybe, Blackout, Equalizer, or Current.

@Wraith In the cafe scene with Troy, will we have the opportunity to just completely eschew even a remote chance at subterfuge. Like if the MC has already given his real name and is on not terrible terms with him or Crow then they could just flippantly ask him how Nathan/Natalie is after last night, or whether or not Officer Wilkes got that backup. Deception can be fun, but I really want to give Troy a panic attack while just slowly petting Ace.

11 Likes

Regarding electricity power names, I’'m partial towards ThunderBolt myself.

Just sticking my head in here to say I’ve played through the demo several times now, and I’m having so much fun. I can’t wait to see what the villain path is like, or how much I can mess with Troy’s head after the park/cafe meeting, or how my slightly-more-well-adjusted Blackbird explains everything that’s happened to Nathaniel and Troy…

3 Likes

lol I NEED an update so I can show Crow what happens when you leave a mentally unstable sidekick under the rubble. lol So buying the piss out of this when its full release.

15 Likes

Hey, leave a few copies for the rest of us! Please? :blush:

6 Likes

I know it takes awhile to work the story and stuff but man I’m starving for another update!

3 Likes

Ah I love the fresh scent ok dead sidekicks in the morning. P.S I love this tale so much I like the ideas that uses a bit of Batman lore in it. Keep up the great work @Wraith. :grin:

1 Like

Slinks inside the room.

Hey guys, Wraith here!

Soo, I was working on FAWR more lately, and …well… I might managed to squeeze an update in?
It’s not much, actually, but I got the Villain path down and a few other things.
For a detailed view, look at the Update Log in the game itself ~

For further questions, just ask me or the community :slight_smile:
Have fun, guys and girls!

PS: I would love to know what you think of the update! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

How do I get to the update log?

There was a mistake in the code and you just skipped it XD
Fixed it and now you should have the option right at the beginning. ~

2 Likes

The update start right in the prologue, there is no way to read the FAQ now.

Ok. Thank you Wraith.

1 Like

Ricochet!! Damn she’s such a badass in the fight between her and you and Stray

4 Likes

We all know you wanted to say it since the beginning, Nat xD

4 Likes

Woooooooooooooo RICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes