Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

This has been revived! Smod has posted a few things on the tumblr! We live again! We must repopulate, by playing jenga

21 Likes

And while everyone has been playing jenga, i made more jason masks.

1 Like

I am eager to see more content

3 Likes

13 days and still nothing.

Smod did say that they have a full-time job to worry about and that they can only write when it slows down, while a general update about anything would be nice yes, but try to be patient and remember that this story isn’t smods priority :grin:

36 Likes

Ok, I know we’re all patiently waiting for Smod to come back but mind if I share these adorable pictures of… Foxes in flower crowns! :sparkles: :fox_face: :sunflower:

56 Likes

this gives me life omg it looks so happy

7 Likes

You should know that out of any Wip thread that pictures of foxes with flower crowns are mandatory on this one (Those are just pics of your MC aren’t they :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

4 Likes

I wish. But my MC is a black fox.

Here, have a pic of my MC with flowers:

I actually wish we could have picked to be a pink fox because I’d do anything just to have my MC look like this:

24 Likes

Smod can’t do that because Adelaide would die on the spot if she saw a cute pink fox, and then we wouldn’t have a game :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Or she’d pull a ‘can I keep it’ and Camille would kill the MC and game over xD

9 Likes

She already does this in game just under the guise of “we can pay them to get us the city illegally” and then “We need more people and they helped us so can they stay? :cry:

10 Likes

Yeah xD What kills me is that Camille knows that and just resents the MC for it (at least in the beginning) xD

And she fully expects Addy to sleep with him :joy::joy::joy: I just love how she goes “ALREADY?!” when Addy talks to her if you sleep in Addy’s tent

17 Likes

cute fay fay, i swear i’m not radical Edward.

2 Likes

fox of sunholt was great game to play to me it is my top 10

5 Likes

That’s alright just wanted to give you some advice! Some threads end up closing if they get off topic so I just wanted to help but it’s fine! C:

Yo guys! This is back?? Noice! Has the update happened yet? Can’t check now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sadly no, also my freddy glove pic got flagged.

Amazing can’t wait for the full thing one day

1 Like

HEY YALL. thanks for keeping active here love u all smooch smooch I have news

I’ve been re-writting and revamping the demo (which was my very crappy first draft but the people deserve better, better I say!) so that’s what’s been up. New features will be added, dialogue and scenes will be re-done. Everything will be better and spicy. I left an ominous SOON message on the tumblr because SOON is truly all I can say for when the new version will be out!

Now would be a great time to hit me with your suggestions/requests/ideas/desires for the game :slight_smile: here or on tumblr works! there’s also a snazzy new logo, which may or may not be the final version of the game logo idk

hope you’re all having a great day!

79 Likes