Any good WIP's that prominently feature romance?/ have a lot of romance

No reason, just wanna know.
Thanks guys! (By the way, I looked and I didn’t see any other similar topics)

6 Likes

Guinevere is a good WIP that prominently features romance.

9 Likes

Wayhaven Chronicles by @Seraphinite has very prominent romance–the demo that’s out so far only really gets to the introduction of the romance options, but it’s well written and has a really nice, varied cast. And the non-romance plot is a murder mystery urban fantasy type thing that also looks really good so far

There’s a lot of talk in the thread about romance in Monsters of New Haven High by @Sashira, but I don’t actually know how prominently romance is going to fit into the bulk of the story

20 Likes
  1. S.O.S: The Mortal Coil by @Dae-kalina is a fantastic WIP that I can’t recommend enough! It has the right amount of sweet and drizzled with a good portion of angst.

2. The Shadow Society by @Carawen is a promising WIP that I have found myself replaying several times over. It’s very well written with many chances for romance choices.

3. Fox of Sunholt by @smod is one I have been watching closely. Very well written and the ROs are adorable! I love them all!

4. The Enchanter’s Misery by @Samuel_H_Young is one of my favorite WIPs, it has a slight horror theme to it but the story and the RO are fantastic and well written!

Honorable Mentions!!!

The Wayhaven Chronicles by @Seraphinite isn’t a WIP,however, book one is finished and they are working on book two from what I’ve heard. Many chances for some steamy romance choices. Deff a must read if you haven’t checked it out yet.

23 Likes

@Caspiera Hey, I think you meant @smod because they’re the author of Fox of Sonholt.

Edit: Accidentally replied to the wrong person, apologies!

Thanks for the catch! Edited :slight_smile:

1 Like

wondering if there is a possible updated list :joy::joy: i’m shocked this thread wasn’t closed by now but since the topic is still relevant any good ones ?

There’s a million WiPs with romance, but you are aware that there is an entire collection of romance games under the CoG umbrella called Heart’s Choice right? They are all romance games first, as opposed to games with romance. I’m not aware of any WiPs in this category but I’m sure you’d find them if you looked.

2 Likes

As WIPs there are a lot at the moment:
Personally I like:
Fields of Asphodel
More things in heaven and earth
Secrets of swatheford
Mind blind
Ninelives
Studies in pattern Magic

Just to name a few

3 Likes