Any good WIP's that prominently feature romance?/ have a lot of romance

No reason, just wanna know.
Thanks guys! (By the way, I looked and I didn’t see any other similar topics)

5 Likes

Guinevere is a good WIP that prominently features romance.

8 Likes

Wayhaven Chronicles by @Seraphinite has very prominent romance–the demo that’s out so far only really gets to the introduction of the romance options, but it’s well written and has a really nice, varied cast. And the non-romance plot is a murder mystery urban fantasy type thing that also looks really good so far

There’s a lot of talk in the thread about romance in Monsters of New Haven High by @Sashira, but I don’t actually know how prominently romance is going to fit into the bulk of the story

17 Likes
  1. S.O.S: The Mortal Coil by @Dae-kalina is a fantastic WIP that I can’t recommend enough! It has the right amount of sweet and drizzled with a good portion of angst.

2. The Shadow Society by @Carawen is a promising WIP that I have found myself replaying several times over. It’s very well written with many chances for romance choices.

3. Fox of Sunholt by @smod is one I have been watching closely. Very well written and the ROs are adorable! I love them all!

4. The Enchanter’s Misery by @Samuel_H_Young is one of my favorite WIPs, it has a slight horror theme to it but the story and the RO are fantastic and well written!

Honorable Mentions!!!

The Wayhaven Chronicles by @Seraphinite isn’t a WIP,however, book one is finished and they are working on book two from what I’ve heard. Many chances for some steamy romance choices. Deff a must read if you haven’t checked it out yet.

20 Likes

@Caspiera Hey, I think you meant @smod because they’re the author of Fox of Sonholt.

Edit: Accidentally replied to the wrong person, apologies!

Thanks for the catch! Edited :slight_smile:

1 Like