Fox of Sunholt (WIP)

hearts how old are you?

1 Like

21 i guess. Maybe 2

:fox_face:

3 Likes

where has smod been?

Hard at work making the update and also doing a lot of drawings and updates on the tumblr.

13 Likes

I don’t know how that works either… Just borrowed it from pop culture references in tv shows…

2 Likes

Imagine if we used claws as our weapon, we instead use a Freddy Krueger glove.

3 Likes

I know that Smod is busy, but does that stop us from having a…
Jenga Party?

6 Likes

Ahhh, looking forward to this! I can’t pick a favorite RO yet but all the characters seem great >_< Group shenanigans, here we go!! :laughing: Also excited to see the conflict between the MC and their uncle, and how that’ll pan out depending on our choices, hehe!

6 Likes

But what about…having jenga as a weapon ? :eyes:

17 Likes

KINKY

(20 character)

6 Likes

Hey, that’s my line.

1 Like

I would love to pick my coloration for my human form.

2 Likes

I’m so bored rn, where’d everyone go? Did they… no they couldn’t have… gotten a life?!

7 Likes

I sure have not, just something else to do

6 Likes

Ive been reading monster musume of all things. And i liked it for the most part, and thats coming from someone who isn’t a fan of harem and ecchi.
also I’ve been making masks.

1 Like

Whats that, exactly? Is it tasty?

:fox_face:

4 Likes

life is getting farted on by a boston terrier who likes coffee gum.

2 Likes

Last I checked: it tastes disgusting but it does not kill at once… It needs decades to kill someone

4 Likes

This is my current google profile pic. i have no life

5 Likes

@smod I was just looking through some of the posts (being the lurker I am) and saw Jason Todd hair… I must say… I absolutely love it!!! I’m a huge fan of the fox of sonholt, CoG, and batman, roll them up (even with a Easter egg) and I will eat them up!!:+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes