Founder&Co (new game, needs better title)

Hello all, long time lurker, just recently made an account (that is, five seconds ago.)
I have been working on a game, and am almost ready to put it up but I need help with a few things; namely, the name.
The game takes place in modern day, and follows the story of a young boy [played by you] who has is dragged into a multi-dimensional, wacky adventure when he finds himself floating in midair.
The main gimmick of the story is that the universe is run by a company by the name of “Founder&Co.,” named after the mysterious “founder” who, well, er… founded the company. The company features things such as textile mills that produce the fabric of reality, firms full of “lawyers” that enforce the laws of physics, and the ever-meddling “office of external affairs.” For those of you who are familiar with Garth Nix’s series, “The Keys to the Kingdom,” it is somewhat similar to that.
Warning: spoilers! The conflict comes into play when the founder disappears and the “board of executives” votes a new CEO in his place. The CEO begins sabotaging the company in order to destroy the universe. For reasons.

And yet I can’t think of a name
Please, suggestions or ideas would help!

Why just a boy?

Why not use Founder&Co as your title?

If you want to go for a Latin feel I’d say Corpusrerum or Rerumcorpus

A less Latin vibe might be The Business Anomaly or The Corporation Parable.

Pratchett’s Auditor’s of Reality spring to mind.

Oops, I misspoke, there is an option to play as a girl. I just always play as a boy!

And that is the title I’ve been considering so far, it just seems a bit too simple.

Even names like The Decision or Right or Wrong or Left could do.

Maybe even something like The Founder’s Parable similar to Stanley’s Parable I know but its an option.

THE MISADVENTURES THROUGH THE HOLE IN SPACETIME

I changed the name temporarily, just because there’s a lot of threads that have new game, unnamed game, that sort of thing. Give me a shout if you want it changed to something else.

I’m glad there is a girl option too.

The Untitled Game. Oh, wait, that’s sort taken…

“In the company of physics” perhaps? :wink:

@Beelzlebub
Good names, though the last decision based ones don’t really apply, as it’s less of a morally motivated game. I like the corporate anomaly.

@Drazen
Pratchett was a genius.

@Doctor
If I chose that name I would have to name the second one “a wrinkle in judgment.”

@FairyGodfeather
Thanks!

@JTAL
badum tsss. I’ll take it into consideration. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and a question to the mods; should I choose a name someone else came up with, do I have to credit them somehow for the name?

@Solguy Merely ‘was?’

@Solguy Ask the person who gives the name. It can be nice to give them credit.

@Drazen Ah, sorry. English is not my first language, it’s a bit hard for me to understand the differences like this.

@FairyGodfeather Alright

@Solguy Ah? What is your first language, if you don’t mind me asking?

@Drazen Russian

@Solguy I see. Well Боже, Царя храни, then.

Ah Russia…

Speaking of which I was just wondering, how do you guys see Mr. Snowden?