Founder&Co (new game, needs better title)

I think Founder & Co is a terrific title. And look forward to seeing the game.

@Drazen The Tsar is long dead, now we have traditional dictatorship instead haha

@Doctor To me he seems hypocritical, to accuse his government of corruption, and then seek asylum in Russia. I think he doesn’t really care about invasion of privacy to do something like that, when I am almost for sure Russian government has a parralel program.

@Solguy Heh, well every little helps.

And Tsar Nicholas the Passion Bearer may be dead, but the rightful holders of the Tsardom aren’t… Even if nobody can really agree on who they are. Her Imperial Highness Maria Vladimirovna Romanova was recognised by the Patriarch Kirill, not too long ago, I think, for example, as the legitimate Tsarina, - which is opposed by the Monarchist Party of the Russian Federation, who’s recent support for His Imperial Highness Nikolai Kirillovich, Prince of Leiningen, conflicts with the Patriarch on this issue.

@Solguy, bazacly what I was thinking. I enjoy trying to get points of views of other people on these international events

So did you come up with your name? :3

How about Reality Inc. ?

I agree with Sticky.

REALITY INCORPERATED
OUR BUSINESS IS PHYSICS ITSELF

Reality incorporated? Incorporated with what? Unreality? :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the name, I have decided, but I think I will leave it a secret until I post the beta, though I will PM the originator of the name with thanks.

Awesome! :smiley:

Did i come up with the name?
Probably not but we will never know

@P0RT3R how could it have been you? You never gave a suggestion.

Lol.