Emperor Syndrome: The Beginning (WIP)

woohooo!!

1 Like

You really like Bells! That makes me so happy! Bells is very unique

1 Like

Maybe cuz he’s sort of the type I like that usually get paired with the silent and protective types in BL and that sorta fits my MC

1 Like

Awesome! I am highly debating on this being strictly just a BL game tbh.

Have a girl MC be DLC eventually one day idk.

2 Likes

The fight scene between Meyomi x MC against 12 Kingdoms x Lil Whale has been added!

2 Likes

Chapter one is almost finished! The final part will be longest part and be uploaded in six parts!

6 Likes

It keeps saying startup line 613: Expected option starting with #

When did this error happen?

1 Like

Here is the problem

It won’t let me attach screenshots to messages.

@Starchess @Takashi_Shin Its been fixed!

1 Like

Which MC do you like so far?

• Ruthless!MC, they have something to prove
  • Cold!MC, They need some milk and a therapist
  • Sarcastic!MC, They think you need some milk and a therapist
  • Flirty!MC Yaas Queen! Slay Queen!
  • Shy!MC Don’t let the trembling fool you, they will rip your face off with a smile

0 voters

1 Like

I think I would go for milk and therapy and If in this f*****-up situation

1 Like

Nice, Cold MC has problems that will be revealed in the six part conclusion to episode one.

3 Likes

Part one of Episode one’s finale is coming wendsday or Thursday!

When I said weekly updates, I actually meant mostly daily updates tbh. Though atm I can’t update so that’s why it’s pushed back.

12 Likes

Anyone figure out that each MC personality is their own separate character path? While you can have traits of all of them, some choices you make follow the build of a certain Mc personality with their own backstory.

Thoughts on this?

4 Likes

I did notice that when you were given a choice that had to do with one of the personality traits the MC would only act in a way that fitted the trait you picked at that moment.

While I can understand how having a very shy or flirty MC would reflect on the kinds of choices we got and that the backstory would change to explain why your MC acted that way and those ideas, in theory, are interesting but it’s too early in the game right now to see how those ideas would play out in practice.

Also, I could see myself spending hours playing just to see the different choices and backstories we could get.

3 Likes

It’s going to be a very long ride indeed! Part one of Meeting Kaya has a lot of surprises in store in that regard!

1 Like

Whoo if that’s the case then I can’t wait! :smiling_face:

1 Like

I am happy you are so excited! It fills me with inspiration!

1 Like