Demigods: Rise Of The Fallen God

Its blue dabadiedabadam… :stuck_out_tongue:

oh yeah port3r u want me to do that to our game too?

Irule its a lot of better your last works still a little rushed and hard to follow but a lot better. Maybe a little more description first but i want to read more.Maybe you need some advice people here its nice and can help you.

thnx @marajade but there r hardly any people reading this discussion not many that can give me advice so ok less rushed so like wat do u mean by that wat parts did I rush on and how can I give more description

Pm and i help you irule

ok
thnx mara

ok i will be adding a little bit about his past but that would be like the next chapter and i will also be adding somewhat of a description in the very beggining, i will tell u when the update is on so just read the description don`t click on the next button and click on load and you will be back where u left off from last time, hopefully that was the end :wink:

just curious should i put prophecies in it but that will make it slightly percy jacksonish
but will also make the game better wat do u think and iam fairly good at poetry

I think that would be cool

@irule9344 Found an error: When choosing “female”, you’re being mentioned as a “he”. Can you please fix this, thank you very much!

finnaly some1 found an error i was sure it wasnt perfect and i think there may be more i have read it over several times but found none thnx dk

@irule9344 No problem

ok like many other said i have to prove that i am serious, so i will make a huge chunk of this game put it through spell check code it and i hope that proves that i am and this would take a while to do and my season has started recently so it will be harder to find time

ok before i continue any improvements that i can do i don’t want to continue until this is amamzing. after i have fixed this part i will continue i am working on the prophecy right now.

I got an error page.

which 1???

Dropbox 404.

you probably tried the frst link, i posted another link after that but i will post it again for u:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/118028074/Demigods/mygame/index.html

ok i ask again wat else do i need to improve i still think that the ending is lame any1 else agree? and i have updated it

… Is it okay to get a 404 error when I stay calm?