A 70,000-word SF adventure encompassing rescue, rebellion, mazes, and combat. Become a medical doctor aboard a warship wiping out what is left of Europe. You’re on the wrong side of the war, and your daily duties include executions and involvement in torture. What will you make of your career? Will you give life or take it? Seek promotion, or join the rebellious Resistors? Can you find romance? Can you create a drug to end a plague? Most importantly: will you end the war?
LATEST UPDATE: Thanks to all who played around in our demo and helped us fix an unexpected location error. Expect Demo 2.0 soon. Beta testers have been recruited and we’ll ask for more once we receive the first wave of feedback. New draft for beta testers.
The game is currently only equipped with a lead male with a fixed past. We may expand to allow gender switch, but my priority is to create a rich and coherent story rather than to insert “s’s” in front of all the “he’s.”
Thanks to all who have replied with fixes to be made. Beta testers please respond to the thread! Bugs/Fixes:
- Can’t talk to the man in the park/Finally, finally fixed, but now there’s more non-unicode characters. Le sigh.
- Got sent to barracks from capital streets/Fixed.
- Soldier always gets handed contraband/Fixed.
- Can the enemies ever attack me??/Haha! Yes. Fixed.
- Text about adding to your health/Removed.
- Can buy speeder parts from the mechanic even if you can’t afford them/Ha! Fixed.
- kai’s typo/Fixed
- “Going north” at a certain part of the maze feels like a loop/Clarified text
- Can’t carry 1000 meter spool/Fixed