DC Raven's Loft

Globalscene it will be, it’s an occasional error caused by the browser attempting to append or reference the global scene text file or var before it’s been fully loaded or defined. It’s rather annoying. I stopped using that mod for that exact reason.

@AlexCosarca thanks will look into these errors. @CJW after checking found the error a few times on differant machines. Going to remove Global on the next update. Shame it was nice but not worth the headaches.

@Lordirish I’m sure there is something that can be done to ‘fix’ it, it’s on my “todowhencanbebothered” list x3

If I get around to it I’ll let you know :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol @CJW thanks, I to have a list like that. It should not be a problem not using it, just more time spent coding is all. But when the day comes that you do fix it I will be more then happy to use in whatever project I happen to be working on.

No promises… I’ll probably end up deleting the files accidentally and it seems the original author has gone AWOL :confused:
@Lordirish

@CJW ow I understand, was not going to stand in the corner and hold my breath untill it was fixed. The idea was good but as you say the author is MIA so if you fix it great, if not then life moves on :stuck_out_tongue:

They have kept me very busy this week so updates are small

•removed the global mod
•fixed some errors
•added helper imp
•redid help file
•removed female Dwarfs
•temp removed random generation of pc until new file created for start.
•added race to index page but have not added script yet to make it function

Currently working on smoothing out race intros, working on more art, adding more defind start pages for the differant races, adding family inheritance so you can buy equipment to start.

http://www.lordirish.com/web1/mygame/index.html

I spent close to 14 hrs programong. Then 2 hours debugging. Felt good about what I got completed. Then went to play and relized I only added one page to the game lol. This is going to take some time to complete. Ow well its moving in the right direction.

•fixed inventory in the journal button
•added family to journal
•added starting money

Next week, update will allow you to buy equipment. Then going back to make some hidden stats work and add a few hidden features for the startup.

http://www.lordirish.com/web1/mygame/index.html#

Ok I am into something I have not programed before and was hoping you all might point me in the right direction.

When they buy a set item I set the price to the variable cost.
I then do a check

*label money_check
*if (coinage=>cost)
 *return
*else
 Not enough money

But getting error message
Line 167:Invalid expression at char 10, expected NUMBER, STRING.VAR OR PARENTHETICAL, was INEQUALITY[>]

Line 167 is the if (coinage

Thanks for your help

*if (coinage >= cost)

Thanks @Vendetta and have wikia booked marked and listed on my website, just was not sure what to look this up under. Thanks again.

Error: line 925: invalid ${} variable substitution at letter 8
Scene: welcome
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3
Load time: 1348492400524
Persist: whatwg_db

{“level”:0,“ep”:0,“str”:0,“maxstr”:0,“con”:0,“maxcon”:0,“dex”:0,“maxdex”:0,“int”:0,“maxint”:0,“wis”:0,“maxwis”:0,“chr”:2,“maxchr”:2,“att”:0,“aromr_rating”:20,“noa”:0,“y”:0,“x”:0,“lvl”:1,“moves”:0,“coinage”:0,“gems”:0,“strength”:0,“constition”:0,“dexterity”:0,“intelligence”:0,“wisdom”:0,“chrasima”:0,“ht”:0,“maxht”:0,“stone”:0,“substats”:0,“master”:0,“epm”:0,“htm”:0,“speed_m”:0,“speed_p”:0,“m_dmg”:0,“apr”:0,“bounce_1”:0,“magic”:0,“as”:113,“as2”:113,“as3”:113,“as4”:113,“as5”:113,“as6”:113,“perk_count”:3,“flaw_count”:0,“flaw_att”:0,“flaw_hp”:0,“done_count”:3,“numberstr”:0,“numbercon”:0,“numberdex”:0,“numberint”:0,“numberwis”:0,“numberchr”:0,“reset_counter”:0,“gender_number”:0,“speed”:0,“h_sib”:0,“p_h”:0,“h_sib_p”:0,“h_siblings”:0,“attack”:100,“def”:20,“die_roll_1”:0,“die_roll_2”:0,“save”:100,“influnce”:100,“sceneName”:“welcome”,“alchemy”:true,“awp”:false,“ambidextrous”:true,“beautiful”:true,“bh”:false,“both”:false,“bow”:false,“chb”:false,“es”:false,“fast”:false,“father”:false,“flaws_on”:true,“fm”:false,“fm1”:“Unknown”,“fm2”:“Unknown”,“fm3”:“Unknown”,“fm4”:“Unknown”,“fm5”:“Unknown”,“fm6”:“Unknown”,“g_a_check”:false,“g_b_check”:false,“g_c_check”:false,“g_d_check”:false,“g_e_check”:false,“g_f_check”:false,“gender_type”:“Master”,“h_s_r_1”:false,“h_s_r_2”:false,“h_s_r_3”:false,“h_s_r_4”:false,“h_s_r_5”:false,“h_s_r_6”:false,“h_sp_birth”:false,“he”:false,“hfm”:“Unknown”,“hml”:“m11”,“item_1”:“Empty”,“item_2”:“Empty”,“item_3”:“Empty”,“item_4”:“Empty”,“item_5”:“Empty”,“item_6”:“Empty”,“item_7”:“Empty”,“item_8”:“Empty”,“item_9”:“Empty”,“item_10”:“Empty”,“item_11”:“Empty”,“item_12”:“Empty”,“item_13”:“Empty”,“item_14”:“Empty”,“item_15”:“Empty”,“item_16”:“Empty”,“item_17”:“Empty”,“item_18”:“Empty”,“item_19”:“Empty”,“item_20”:“Empty”,“item_21”:“Empty”,“item_22”:“Empty”,“item_23”:“Empty”,“item_24”:“Empty”,“item_25”:“Empty”,“item_26”:“Empty”,“item_27”:“Empty”,“item_28”:“Empty”,“item_29”:“Empty”,“item_30”:“Empty”,“itl_check”:false,“knowledge”:false,“lc”:false,“lp”:false,“magictype”:“unknoiwn”,“md”:false,“ml1”:“Unknown”,“ml2”:“Unknown”,“ml3”:“Unknown”,“ml4”:“Unknown”,“ml5”:“Unknown”,“ml6”:“Unknown”,“mother”:false,“n_both”:false,“note1”:false,“perks_on”:true,“race”:“Human”,“reset”:false,“resistant”:false,“sib”:“Random”,“str8”:false,“str9”:false,“str10”:false,“str11”:false,“str12”:false,“str13”:false,“str14”:false,“str15”:false,“str16”:false,“str17”:false,“str18”:false,“str19”:false,“str20”:false,“warhammer”:false}

version=UNKNOWN

Thanks @CoGAwesomeness fixed the error will show on next update.

@Lordirish No problem. The errors section itself on the wiki still needs quite a bit of work to make it the comprehensive problem-solver we intend for it to ultimately become, but we’ll get there. :slight_smile:

@Vendetta it is awsome so far, you guys are doing a great job so far.

Ok going to start adding art one per week. But going with @PaleI_Strider as the artist. Love the work and the price is very fair. The first pic under the human selection. 1st male pic.

Still working on next weeks update but did fix error found by @CoGAwesomeness and added the armor section.

I do plan on adding special stats for each of the differant player choices.

http://www.lordirish.com/web1/mygame/index.html

PAGE NOT FOUND
Http 404 file not found

Is what I’m getting

@Pale_Strider I just checked its running fine. What happens is I have to delete the old file then upload the new. So may need to refresh your catch.

Sweet
but it looks soo lonely down there
I think I should have made human female first and worked my way down

Sooo tune in next week when I give you human female 1

Sorry the armor section does not work as I forgot to convert tabs to spaces. It will work on the next update. Hopefully will have the equipment section complete by the end of the week. Will have to see how much time I get this week.