Dancing with Demons (WiP)

Oh okay didn’t know about the Lillith part. Guess it would be kind of awkward for a guy to get possessed(?) by a succubus lol. Whatever works for ya bud :slight_smile:

That sounds fine to me

Most likely! I must sacrifice a thousand children in the hope for a choice of gender!

I really love this idea and I love what you’ve written so far! It’s really fun because the mc i always play as is also one of my original characters who summons a demon, so it fits so perfectly. Of course update at your own pace, but I certainly look forward to more!

pretty cool.

also, while i’ll play it regardless, I think that in the long run you’ll probably regret having a female only MC.

@Asnomeol Thank you! What demons does your MC tend to summon? I’ve been playing WoW with a warlock for a few years and I am influenced by the pets there. Then, I rolled a priest because I like healing.

Here, I think I will make the Hellweiler (a demon that looks like the Rottweiler who sleeps in the other room now… when not enraged) a permanent companion so that the dark healing skill makes more sense. I am also considering adding skills of the pup as well, like : sniff magic; infernal speed; and stunning bark.

@AdamGoodtime It is possible. If I do, I can always go back and make the necessary changes. Thank you for the support as well.

You mentioned us being a reincarnation of lilith what about a choice that affects this reincarnation for us to be other people/demons like Lucifer or Cain?

Ah, as of now she’s just summoned one demon, similar to an incubus, but not quite. Haven’t fleshed much else out for her story yet. And actually I play wow too, and the same situation as you. Main is a demo warlock and then I have a disc priest. Healing really is a ton of fun :smiley:

@Dark_Stalker I am not that into demonic lore. My fascination with their kind seems to include only her. What I believe is that they can have all the positive powers associated with angels and they can come back to the Light eventually.

@Asnomeol I also enjoyed playing a discipline priest. It is possible to level with all 3 specializations, which is very cool. As for the warlock, I prefer affliction.

I thought she was a person though (don’t know for sure) if so I think cains wife?

No, she is said to have been Adam’s 1st wife, before Eve was created. Lilith opposed her husband and demonstrated being truly epic. She was constantly giving birth to demonic children, who were slaughtered by angels. Succubi are supposed to be among those.

Lilith stands for the fall of patriarch values being strong, violent, aggressively sexual and dominant. She is also a threat for mothers - making them unable to conceive or killing their young children.

Thanks for clarifying the only time I hear of biblical stories are parodies.

Just last one time I heard of her she was Adams wife then after getting all that she dated his grandkid cain and years later she died by cain burning their house then on her.

Yeah, a lot of that folklore sounds like complete BS. I guess I will not delve into her background that much, being more interested in what she actually is.

An I have a link to the game?

@Vampirekid2222, there is no link to the new one yet… Just the original version

A Hellweiler :’) that’s adorable.

I just want to say that I have not abandoned the project, even though I changed the part in the 1st post a lot.

My WoW addiction has reappeared and it is taking its tall on me :frowning: .

2 Likes

In a short conversation, she told you she worked as an anestesiologist in the maternity ward. You were impressed by that, but not as much as she was by you and your demonologist talents.

You want anesthesiologist

The way [name] looked you after that told you that you’d won her faith and love." When it was about midnight, you walked her home. It seemed that you had touched her right bottons as she invited you to drop in at her place.

There is an extra quote and buttons is misspelled

Does that mean you changed the link cause it doesn’t work anymore.

Honestly, I have no idea why the link is not working. I should update the contents anyway, the big question being when… since I am returning to an older WiP.