Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

slams hand on the table Stoic next please

4 Likes

Guys Guys. Obviously next should be Hijinx. She is clearly the mastermind behind the Diabolical Dozen. Also Nil is just Megacat controlling a drone.

6 Likes

HonkyTonk is pretty mysterious too.

1 Like

I want to thank everyone who was involved in giving me feedback, suggestions, and/or encouragement over the 2.5+ years this thread has been in existence. This is an awesome group of people, and frankly without all of the beta testers, I would still be struggling through the editing and :butterfly::beetle::cricket: hunting process.

When CCH2 releases, I’ll close this thread permanently and open a post-release thread so I can start with a new OP with some questions to readers about Part 2, as well as suggestions/hopes/wishes/expectations for Part 3. That will help launch me into the project later this summer.

Again, much appreciation and (platonic) love to everyone involved!

25 Likes

… Like my birthday?

3 Likes

It’s May 17 here right now and there’s nothing yet. Sometimes it sucks living in the future :weary:

4 Likes

got the lotto tickets, or the horse race statistics?
we wait…

3 Likes

Just saw it get added to the omnibus on iOS on my end.

you lucky bastard D=

2 Likes

1 Like

Rub it in, will you D<

Same, I’m buying it right now

Just bought it but to be nice i shant read it till tomorrow. (its still the 16th here)

When it comes on playstore can someone send me a link

I bought it but it does not show up in the HG app

I guess i have time for one more Part1 playthrough

Its out on android.

11 Likes

odd it shows up for me though i will have to replay the original game since it seems to think my original save files don’t exist. (may be a issue with the original game not being on the ombis app or not will have to check)
Edit: what platform?

finished my quick playthrough of P1.

I cant seem to load my saves from part 1

Oh so then it wasn’t just me.

Ok so apple and android are having issues on the ombis app with saves not showing up on there.