Community College Hero: Knowledge is Power (old WIP thread, now closed)

McCormick or Captain Califonia

1 Like

Oh gee… maybe… MOD!! PRETTY PLEASE!

3 Likes

I second McCormick.

1 Like

In all fairness, with McCormick, I just type like I do when I hammer out a letter or email at work. It’s innate!

9 Likes

I think downfall would be interesting to see personally

2 Likes

What about my boi Stunner?

He needs more love

4 Likes

Unicorn Fish Girl. She needs some love too!

4 Likes

Manipulator

Fuck yeah! Two more days, the suspence is killing.

I second this motion! I am also wondering if she will appear in the new game, as she left at the end of the last one. I am probably in the small minority that picked her for my RO though…

Well… there could also be new heroes or villains to befriend us, nothing is confirm yet until we play the game, there might even be someone like Podigral ? :thinking:

There’s not enough love for my boy Mob :sob:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone, it’s Mob, but I’d prefer you call me Rey. Come to think of it, I’ve really been having some second thoughts about my hero name lately. I feel like I need a pitchfork and a hundred uneducated townspeople.

Anyway, such musings aside, I have a bit of a conspiracy theory going. So hang with me okay? The Manipulator told Captain California and the Hedonist that she would return in May. Look down at the bottom right of your computer screen or just hit your date app on your phone. What month do you see? Yup.

It’s like the author has been able to bend the very laws of space and time to join our two timelines. I wonder if something very very bad will happen in your world on May 20th, the date the Manipulator returns in our world? Hmmm…

I’ll have to give that more thought. A lot more thought. Maybe we’ll figure out more of this when our game releases tomorrow. I’m actually not sure what “game” I’m referencing, but Penelope told me to just go with it. Be safe out there!

33 Likes

So close I’m getting super excited

1 Like

Why can I not give this more hearts???

2 Likes

Now that all my exams are done I can focus my full attention on being excited for this story.

2 Likes

You scared me. I thought you were saying we had to wait longer.

Woohoo! It’s in the Upcoming Games Steam queue…

(I won’t be getting much work done the rest of this week)

23 Likes

is totally not excessively checking google play to see if it doesn’t pop up earlier

9 Likes

I’m not either!

clickclickclickclick

8 Likes