Community College Hero (for all post-release feedback)

Speaking of Notebook Violence, how exactly do you get that achievement anyway? I assume it’s either during the match against Uni or the training with Stunner. Been trying to get that one down for a while now, and even though I’m still somewhat torn between earning it the old fashioned way or going online to score an easy victory, laziness usually wins out in the end. Though I guess a simple tip instead of a full blown answer would probably solve that little moral dilemma maybe.

P.S. Love Mob too by the way, and next to Crook he’s pretty much my favorite bromance (even though he never picks me when I try to go for the leader spot).

You cant unlock it, its bugged.

Crook only picks you if you’re female. He’s a bit of a douchenozzle like that.

1 Like

For the sequel there should be like time to train with teachers and it increases stats cause that would be sick

The girls are written well in this story. Among all, my favorite is Tress. She is a warm person, lovely and smart. Also I like how she handles her romance.

But overall I think all these main characters are equally great. It is hard to judge who is the best. But it is good to see they are different from each other in many ways, which enables us to have different feelings towards different characters.

I did get attached to the characters in this game. Like I so depressed at the end cause I got close to Origami that I looked to her as a sister

I just realized this now, but what if when the protagonist said they wished they could go back in time to save their dad and Origami, it was deliberate foreshadowing or something?

It’s a longshot I know, and even I’m somewhat skeptical about it, but the flags are all there and I can’t help but keep it on as an open option in my head.

I hope you’re right. I’ve been thinking of possible ways the author could legitimately bring Origami back. But the father didn’t leave a big enough impression for me to even remember he was mentioned in the story honestly

If you don’t mind could you tell me some ways reviving her is possible

Well based on the setting of the first 4 chapters they don’t have tech much more advanced than what we have except at the hero schools so it’s possible that one of the hero schools could have something that could help. There are no limits to powers yet so it’s possible a hero with a power set that deals with spirits so they might have been able to bring her back even if just in a normal body and not her powered one. It is also possible (though extremely unlikely) she got away from the blast enough to only be wounded and not killed and the Diabolical Dozen could have captured her from there.

1 Like

These are quite interesting theories

Or possibly just the naive hopes of a man who doesn’t want his favorite charactersong dead lol

The death of Origami is definitely a designed twist. Or possibly there will be another twist which brings her back. In other word, Origami may be stocked as a future surprise. You know movies and popular novel series always do that.

But sometimes they also do kill them for real whether for drama or emotional impact

1 Like

Yeah, maybe. That would be so tragic.

1 Like

But anyways I do not agree that we should go back in tie to save Origami because that will cause a mess

Oh yea it’d tear at the very fabric of space and time probably cause Johnny to die and change everything. But for Origami I’d do it

It sounds you are really fond of Origami. I bet you wish Origami was a romantic option. In the game I really tried to save her. I refused to put down my equipment for a little girl’s life just in order to keep her safe, tough finally I was forced to put down that. And what did you choose when your character found a piece of paper of Origami? Did you keep it?

Yea I kept the paper and Origami isn’t a plausible romance though I was happy with the relationship I had with her. If you haven’t done a playthrought here Origami is youreally best friend I’d suggest it. It paints her a D her death in a new light

1 Like

Well, I sincerely doubt she would reborn or being alive. It’s so over used in super hero stuff, over and over and over again… Probably one of the reasons I don’t like American comics. Even hero rise use the no prodigal is alive and her mom…
And about Origami, Where is her appeal? I mean she is just a naive girl who become paper, no deep in her and is put there just to we have to met Jacob. She is plain and simple a bait to cause drama. A masterly well placed plot device. But I have to recognize that It’s really difficult I connect with characters, I am too sarcastic for that, I roll eyes until the minimum sign of over the top optimism.
My favorite character is Stoic because she is up to something else, and Intrigued me. Stunner is another character I like him and the cute wombat.