Community College Hero (for all post-release feedback)

By sicking the “Big Dawg” on him … aren’t cats and dogs supposed to fight each other? :slight_smile: Miss me??

1 Like

His arch nemesis… Omega Dog.

2 Likes

I wonder if the “big dawg” would also use an unnecessary armor made of puppies, and ride a great Dane into battle.

2 Likes

Damnit you people aren’t taking this seriously at all!

3 Likes

You’re asking the people who created cat armour, super enhanced lions and commanding an army of cats with his Genki Cat outfit to take things seriously? :smirk:

5 Likes

I put in my “serious” powers post earlier… I guess it was quite underwhelming, no poisonous claws or space/time travel. lol.

2 Likes

You also said Mega Cat is a brooder hero? Is this his mask?
http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/511d104a69bedd1f7c000012/grumpy-cat-still-hates-everyone-at-south-by-southwest.jpg

7 Likes

I see what his weakness is! His powers don’t include great stamina! So just get him to fight Stoic, and he’ll eventually get tired.

1 Like

Mega cat: “I can lift 400,000,000 tons.
Leap 30,000 feet into thr air and always land on my feet!
Use my poison claws to instantly kill anyone I touch as well as anyone coming within 1000 miles of the dead body for the next 1000 years. 'Cept me.
I can control all aspects of time, whether going back in time 5 minutes or traveling back to witness the Big Bang.
I can fly at speeds allowing me to follow Pluto’s orbit around the sun in less than 1 second.
Also shrug off impacts equal to 100 million atomic bombs.
Create an infinite number of identical clones of myself, all of which possess all of my full range of powers.
Rise from the dead at least 8 times. Including my clones.
Shatter mountains as far away as those on Mars with my “Mega roar”.
And control all cats located anywhere on earth to create an awesome cat armor.
Plus I ride a kick ass lion into battle which also has enhanced strenght and endurance!
Fear me you puny human!”

6 Likes

Ha ha I think you all know I am kidding…(in case it wasn’t obvious!)

This conversation is awesome.

2 Likes

No we are just having fun. I will not seriously write Mega Cat to be unbeatable because then…well it sort of drains away any climactic tension, doesn’t it?

4 Likes

Could you imagine the climatic scene in part 1?

Manipulator: and now I detonate this bo–

in a split second, Manipulator is in a cage, the bomb is deactivated, Jacob is safe, you’re good as new, origami is alive, the dozen’s plans are in tatters as well as in the same cage as Manipulator and Hedonist is holding his crotch in pain. The whole room is full of cats wearing capes and eye masks, Mega Cat sits on top of a lion wearing a replica of his suit.

Mega Cat: No.

Manipulator: WTF.

4 Likes

I need to push an update anyway sooooooo -cuts and pastes material for new ending-

I hope this doesn’t affect my Google Play ratings

6 Likes

A comic titled: Poker face. Starring my MC Urban Knight, Stoic, and Crook.

17 Likes

Hey again, thanks for the response and sorry for being so late to reply, but my arch-nemesis Lazynator hit me with his Lethargi-Ray, and unfortunately I’ve yet to figure out a countermeasure against that particular weakness of mine.

But anyway, yeah, I love your babies too. And even though I’m not as skilled at writing things as I am reading them, I think you should just go for what you like doing most or feel is most appropriate for the setting.

Yeah, Heroes Rise was a pretty awesome game, and considering it was the first superhero-themed game on this site and one of the most successful it definitely set a pretty high bar as far as hero games go. But I will admit that I find your characters a bit more interesting and complex than the Heroes Rise cast, even though I really enjoyed both of them.

I can imagine (how hard it was I mean), and even though I’m still a beginner at programming/coding I can get how hard it would be to dump those plot threads on every conceivable route, which would be a lot of dumps.

Response to Answers:

1: I KNEW IT!!! (Who’s in “The Zone” now? Oh Yeah!)

2: Glad to hear! I kinda like Hi-Jinx the most, and it’d be a waste to just leave her and all the others as one-note background characters. I’m also curious as to what kind of personality Beatnik might have.

3: Yeah, sorta guessed that a Harem Route would be a no go. Coding it would probably be WAAAAAY too hard, and I’m totally okay with it. But at least I can take solace in the fact that I can still flirt, fondle and fondue with a heck load of people at the same time. I know, I’m a pervert.

4: 'Kay then. Can’t wait to see what juicy little tidbit of her life Stoic’s keeping hidden in Part 2. And on a side note, any new features that go along with the new update? And would you be able to romance Stoic in Part 2?

5: I’m not sure what thing you could get hit by since all I can see is a blank space in the sentence, but I’m assuming it’s something dangerous. All the same, I’m glad to here Community College Hero’s gonna be a trilogy. Or a duology. Either is fine for me.

6: Hope my idea/theory for that prologue scene helped then!

Thanks again for answering my questions (as well as making this awesome game obviously), and I can’t wait to see what you have up your metaphorical or possibly literal sleeve in Part 2!

P.S. My idea for Mega Cat’s powerset: He’s a Cyborg Cat!

… That’s pretty much all I got. He could be a sapient cat inside a human-sized cat-themed mecha maybe? Well whatever he is, I’m calling it right now that his weakness is lasers.

Lasers for the win!!!

P.P.S. MC Urban Knight looks like Tom from Toonami!

Can I post this on FB and/or the web site???

Of course you can post it Eric.

Also, I love Tom from toonami so I’m flattered that you think my character resembles him @Everyday_Superhero.

Mega Cat gets three new super powers everyday

Mega Cat, along with his poison claws, has a deadly weapon called the tail whip, a titanium whip covered in diamond coated blades attached to his ass. His butt can whip it so hard, it creates blades of air soaring towards his enemies.

1 Like

Does it mean his tail is a butt pl… Forget I said anything.

4 Likes