Community College Hero 2: Knowledge is Power (Would a Game Guide for CCH1 & 2 be helpful? post 1941)

I wrote a comprehensive game guide for Zip! Speedster of Valiant City, which I’m giving free to my Patron supporters, and then a few days later, to my email subscribers.

My question is, would anyone want me to do a similar guide for CCH 1 and 2?

I’m torn, because the Zip! guide was 12 pages, and it’s a much shorter game, so I feel like I’d struggle to keep CCH guides under 20 pages, but frankly Zip! has a much more complicated mix of stats/testing/goals, so I think doing a CCH guide could be possible.

I’ll wait to see if people find the Zip! guide helpful before I decide for sure, but with “How do you…?” type questions re: CCH still tricking in after 4 and 1.5 years, I’m guessing it could help some folks.

6 Likes

I should say: wait until CCH3 is released. As CCH is a trilogy some short term actions/goals may be counterproductive (or viceversa) or pointless in longer terms

1 Like

I’m also of the opinion that perhaps any guides you put out should wait until the whole trilogy is completed. In the meantime, the rest of us can help out people coming to the forums with questions

@Rinnegato and @Kamer, you all make a good point. It might make more sense to tackle that project after CCH3 is published, or at least until it’s submitted to Hosted Game. I’ll give that some thought!

2 Likes