Choice of Rebels Part 1 WIP thread

Just saying: if anybody posts any Breaking Bad spoilers on my thread, I’ll ask Jason to ban them from the forums for life.

Stone cold abuse of mod power? Perhaps. But I think it’s what Walter White would do.

But seriously, no more BB talk please. Keep it on topic.

Forum dictator alert! But yes, back to CoR! When we slay the empire and rule the everything, will there be an option to just betray all your friends and keep on going with how things have been instead of making it better? A total evil dictator move that nobody saw coming

1 Like

God_of_Demonz wants to be Stalin… :stuck_out_tongue:

I am excited or the new content. Thanks for the update on your progress :slight_smile:

@GofD, great question. By the time you (possibly) get to slay the Thaumatarch, the way “things have been” will have been almost totally upended, and finding your way to a new order of any kind (especially one spanning all five provinces) will be hard. But yes, there will definitely be the option to be a new evil blood emperor on one scale or another. And to betray your friends.

Thanks, @R3dSt1ng. :slight_smile:

Oh Havenstone, how cruel of you to dangle new content in front of us, only to snatch it away! When the update does come our way, I shall only enjoy it resentfully.

1 Like

Actually, now that you’ve mentioned Breaking Bad, I’ve suddenly gotten a crazy idea based on Cranston’s excellent rendition of Shelley’s work in an episode promo, of what I’d ideally want me magically inclined character to be able to do to the Thaumatarch and his heir(s).
If it is at all possible to do I’d like to be able to give them the slowest execution in history by turning into statues, placing them somewhere nice and exposed and let the wind, rain and bird droppings do all the hard work for me.

@idonotlikeusernames What an unnerving suggestion. I even dare say, it petrifies me.

And thus the world is broken. Someone who actually broke @Drazen I bow to such power. *bows and runs away to hidden bunker*

Mou…i wish I could play rebellion everyone is saying it’s the best thing since sliced bread… @-)

@Iconic_De The game hasn’t been completed yet, but the link to the WiP is at the top of the page, 2nd post.

Hey Haven maybe you should make it as a separate game this one as Choice of Rebels and the next as Choice of Kings. I know that we’d have to pay twice and I myself don’t like thinking about that but it’s probably fairer to you as the content in this game exceeds the quantity and quality of most of the CoG’s here.

@P_Tigras - Ack, the game says “down for maintenance”! :frowning: Sounds like a delicious game from what I have read here, though.

Dude it’s the best game in the entirety of CoG. Like literally including the ones that are already being sold.

You’re too kind, Beez. Apologies to everyone for the “maintenance” message, hope to have a working draft of the game back up soon.

I’m seeing “Choice of Rebels” as the name of the whole series, though I’m open to other proposals. I’ll price each new instalment according to the amount of content, so for now, expect game 2 to cost about the same as game 1…

@Havenstone Have “Choice of Rebels” as the name for episode 1; Have the series fall under the title “Choice of Insubordination.”

1 Like

Choice of execution?

@Drazen: accurate but rather lacking in pith.

@Pepper: pessimism (however warranted) won’t win your insurgency much of a following…

Choice of Rebellion? Choice of Revolution? So very creative, I know…

Choice of Moral Dissonance? Choice of Self Justification? Choice of Idealism? (Alternatively, Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: The Game)