Choice of Magics — Your magic can change the world, but at what cost?

choice-of-games
high-fantasy
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

Who are the male romance options?

The mayor your student can be one and Sam the Inquisitor.

What is magic of the sun? I was hinted by Seer Marie, but i don’t really understand…
What are the 3 types of magic of the sun? how do they affect gameplay?
Sorry for my english

Hey,

The Sun magics are...

…under ‘Personality’ on your chracter page:

Optimism / Caution
Humour / Solemnity
Empathy / Calculation

These have a subtle effect on your story and choices in various ways. They are quietly explained a couple of times in story, for example if your mother sends a letter about love and hope. Hope this helps.

what are the differencies ? what are those “subtle effects”?

Well… Cos just dumped me via letter and hopes I find happiness with someone else`and I’m not going to lie, I’m disappointed and frustrated, but mostly devastated especially because his last letter promised we’d find a way to make things work… But I’m also stubborn AF so i guess we try, try again. I’ve read various advice on here about how to make sure it doesn’t happen: mainly making sure there’s a way to travel back and forth?? But how? Can someone go into just a bit more detail or provide a few more clues? I would be so grateful, you’ve got no idea. :disappointed:

Hey,

The first letter is fine. With Cos relations >= 55 he’ll promise to make things work, as you’ve seen.

The second letter is sent if Cos relations < 50 (not a problem for you, presumably) or the country’s power choice is set to “nothing.” This refers to your opportunity to harness the storms, the negation clouds or the animals as a power source for the queendom.

The advice on “making sure there’s a way to travel back and forth” is accurate but specifically is referring to the power source you chose, which will also function as a travel method for the citizenry.

So hopefully just creating a power source will be enough to fix this for you; best of luck.

Thank you so, so, so much for your help!! I will try out your advice and see if I can keep the romance alive with my sweet, nerdy boy. :sparkling_heart:

In the room that is marked with an eye is “a man or manlike creature…who has several extra eyes on stalks growing from his head.” He is also referred to as a watcher. Is there any extra information on this creature? It seems very out of place.

I don’t think it’s too out of place. I think it was a person affected by vivomancy and divination magic.