Choice of Magics — Your magic can change the world, but at what cost?

Thanks for the tips, I think I know what I did differently.
Regarding saint path I even can’t bring myself to to press ‘become saint’ button, so good to know it doesn’t count.

Come to think of it, same was with me on first playthrough. I could clear sky after dealing with negative sea, but that required for me to listen to Abraxas command when he appeared at the end of epilogue(I accepted Hierophant title from Elizabeth). I preferred to say to him that he should go to sleep as humanity can decide for themselves what is better for them.

1 Like

What I did was get the storm ending where the storms get outta control. In my airship I choose to immediate land but get stuck because of the never-ending rain. Your given a choice about what to do. I chose to end the storms permanently which you need a high negation and automative level to do. After it succeeds you should get an option to end the negative sea.

You need a high negation and automative skill!

1 Like

That make sense. If you get sky crisis and deal with it be clearing, then you should have option to deal with negative sea in epilogue, provided that you have enough knowledge and skill.

1 Like

In my case I think I couldn’t do both because choose to base my techonology on negation, so I always choose to stabilize the sun instead of skies. Otherwise I would got palace destroyed, queen dead and all that sad stuff. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Say him go to sleep is AFTER clean the sky choice not before. I save the sky and sent him to sleep also I think there is a choice you don’t never need Abraxas at all with high Auto and Negative So is a win win .

Yeah, thanks, but I knew that! The question was how to do both in single playthrough.

After that sad stuff you could have a perfect reconstruction ending so is not a problem

It didn’t seem perfect, really. :sob:

If you permanently clear the skies your supposed to get an option to clear the seas.

1 Like

Before Abraxas appears I had option to clear sky as well, but it’s contested with option to deal with Negative Sea. Couldn’t pick both, same as Langre

Oh i have seas already dealt with so that’s why

1 Like

How do you get the god achievement?

Oh, and there’s a very good reason to be violent, at least in the church.

Kill the Hierophant. Because Twimsby is best Hierophant!

After all said and done, i’m pretty sure that my greater magical project ever was this:
You animated Noodles and Bear Bearson to introduce them, but they fought, embarrassing Tal.
I mean, I even decided to commit toward Automation only after I saw what can it do with Noodles. Magic of expectations rules.

And my second greatest feat was to transform myself into tortoise to avoid death from rot.
You slowly make your way out of the Cathedral with the chest on your back, vaguely enjoying the bewildered looks of the clergy. They look as if they want to object, but they don’t know where to begin.
That passage worth everything

1 Like

I have a feeling I found bug. If you not friendly with Tal during 2 chapter’s party you have option to glamor yourself. After that we have following code:

*temp talFriendly false
*if (tal_rel >= 50) or glamor_up
  *set talFriendly true

Now, problem is that glamor choice lack *set glamor_up true, so I think it effectively don’t work as intended:

#Yes, and to help things along, I cast a glamor first. 
You hide in an alleyway and cast a glamor on yourself, pulling energy from within yourself to create the slight golden aura.
 *gosub bump "glamor" 1 
You grab a nearby torch so that it isn't as obvious you're slightly glowing, and head over to Tal.

As you can see, it only bumps your glamor stat.

I’m now 90% sure that the bug that I’m getting is somehow related to me. This is like the 5/6 time in a row that I got a 403 error when reaching chapter 4. This essentially makes the game unplayable for me now. I’ve signed out and signed back in, maybe that’ll help. Edit: Signing out and signing back in worked!

Can I get some info on how to successfully romanceThe Seer? I know you teach her magic, but a little lost after that

Does anyone know how to Romance the queen???

For my route i become the Blessed Advisor ( I became the Saint in the first place), then tell the queen Saints are Mage but it is a necessity manipulation by the church , tell the queen my specialty is healing, tell the queen i am loyal to her , advice the queen bot to apply glamour as it will harm her health, tell the queen i am also suffer from the pain by casting glamour, then tell the queen she is already charismatic enough… the queen invites me for dinner , tell her becoming leader is a burden, then the queen kisses me and i tell her i would like the continue the relationship, eventually the queen takes me for a ride , and finally there will be an event of carnival where the queen will finally request me to commit to her… if you don’t have another romance you can carry on from here, else you must choose between the queen and your other romance

1 Like