Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

young-adult-fiction
gender-choice
nonbinary-inclusive
heroic-fantasy

Why is Aeson’s being a Hades’ son stated the first time his name comes up, and then it goes on saying who knows who Hades’ children are, and Aeson’s father reveal being a surprise.

Because much of the demo is being reworked right now probably (I say without having played the latest short update yet, because work hates me and it makes sense as reason), but good that you mention it.

So what has been going on with this wip? Mia from this post for almost a year now.

Well since you’ve been gone for a year, there was a little update. But right now, it’s currently being reworked with new scenes being added while some old ones are being removed as it has been mentioned multiple times before.

Tried my hand at some rough coloring and did a few more sketches of Damon and Evander (Evander is the one with the scar on his face and the longer hair while Damon’s the guy with the short hair and big head).

Nice! Now I have a itch to draw Aegon and Loki. Lol

I say go for it! It’d be interesting to see them in action. :grinning:

I myself have started to grow more curious about moodboards after seeing them everywhere; no idea how to make them though. :thinking:

I should have it up on here later tonight then. :slight_smile:

There should be an app on Google or Apple that lets you make a mood board. Try typing in mood board in the search

For real? Now I feel like a chump for doing it the old fashioned way on Krita.

Yeah that’s how I did mine eariler that I posted on this thread. All I did was to look it up on Google play store and there was a bunch of them

I used Picsart for moodboards. =D

There’s also Pixlr Express. Not sure about the quality compared to others, but I know it’s easy to use.

if you wanna do moodboards online, befunky may be useful. I find it easy to make moodboards with it. It’s kinda like PicMonkey!

I can’t go with calypso

That’s where the demo ends for now. The only route you can go on at the moment is with Sage but even that part isn’t that long either because that’s the end as well.

I want to know if it’s just me maybe it’s my kindle but am I the only one who has trouble playing the whole thing through? Every time I try I get one of those pop ups that say something like dashginton problem blah blah you can’t finish the demo.

No, your Kindle is working properly. That’s the end of the demo right now. There was an update a while back which changed some of the content (some of the events in New York and ending at Priscilla’s old room), but nothing after Chapter 8, which is being worked on.

Oh ok thanks for letting me know I was a bit concerned… I’ve dropped my kindle more times then am willing to admit…:crying_cat_face:

It has occured to me that I have not actually given you my list yet :grimacing:.

aaaaahhhhh so here it is

if it makes it any better, this is an expanded list, now including non-ROs.

• …Ready for It? = Priscilla Angelis
  • End Game = Bearer
  • I Did Something Bad = Apollo x Cynical!Bearer
  • Don’t Blame Me = Dark! Saint
  • Delicate = Adonis
  • Look What You Made Me Do = surprise, surprise, it’s Sage
  • So It Goes… = Santiago
  • Getaway Car = Athena x Priscilla x Zeus
  • King of My Heart = Oliver x Saint
  • Dancing with Our Hands Tied = Avery (it would be more fitting if there was an option to dance with her at the ceremony ball thingy
  • Dress = Calypso
  • Call It What You Want = Aeson
  • New Year’s Day = SAB but I guess it would fit better with Sawyer or Aelin

What do you think? Let’s discuss!

It’s no worries! To be honest I had completely forgotten about it too lol.
Replies under the cut to avoid clutter.

Summary

Okay, I have a lot of thoughts so I’ll try to keep it short.

Totally agree with Delicate for Adonis, Call It What You Want for Aeson and Getaway Car for Athena x Priscilla x Zeus. Perfect matches! :hugs:

I Did Something Bad Oooh, I didn’t think of the Apollo romance but it’s such a good match! I can also see a manipulative!Bearer in any of the love triangles.

LWYMMD strikes me as an Avery song, especially with her whole secret revenge plot/shit-list thing. There’s also an element of smugness? (can’t think of the right word) that I don’t think Sage has.

So It Goes… is a tough one for me. I interpret it to be about a possessive/jealous love that’s reciprocated between two people. So it works for any of the more possessive ROs.

Dancing with Our Hands Tied I could see applying to both Avery and Aeson. Sidenote, such a cute song. The chorus gets me headbanging everytime.

Dress is another song that I think fits multiple people, Calypso and Athena x Priscilla.
For Calypso I think she’s the type of person who is extremely generous with her love. She has to constantly suppress it but when she meets someone who isn’t scared by it and understands her, she stops holding back.
As for Athena x Priscilla it’s the secret nature of their relationship/whatever and the understanding they have of each other.

Thanks for the list! Gave me an excuse to listen to Reputation again. :grin:

Also on a unrelated note, I slipped on my keyboard again and made another moodboard. This time it’s our resident cheese grater and demon puppy enthusiast, Aeson!

Faceclaim: Xavier Serrano

I’m really happy with how this one turned out. :blush: My only critique is that I could probably go back and edit the colours to match a bit more.