Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Oh ok thanks for letting me know I was a bit concerned… I’ve dropped my kindle more times then am willing to admit…:crying_cat_face:

It has occured to me that I have not actually given you my list yet :grimacing:.

aaaaahhhhh so here it is

if it makes it any better, this is an expanded list, now including non-ROs.

• …Ready for It? = Priscilla Angelis
  • End Game = Bearer
  • I Did Something Bad = Apollo x Cynical!Bearer
  • Don’t Blame Me = Dark! Saint
  • Delicate = Adonis
  • Look What You Made Me Do = surprise, surprise, it’s Sage
  • So It Goes… = Santiago
  • Getaway Car = Athena x Priscilla x Zeus
  • King of My Heart = Oliver x Saint
  • Dancing with Our Hands Tied = Avery (it would be more fitting if there was an option to dance with her at the ceremony ball thingy
  • Dress = Calypso
  • Call It What You Want = Aeson
  • New Year’s Day = SAB but I guess it would fit better with Sawyer or Aelin

What do you think? Let’s discuss!

It’s no worries! To be honest I had completely forgotten about it too lol.
Replies under the cut to avoid clutter.

Okay, I have a lot of thoughts so I’ll try to keep it short.

Totally agree with Delicate for Adonis, Call It What You Want for Aeson and Getaway Car for Athena x Priscilla x Zeus. Perfect matches! :hugs:

I Did Something Bad Oooh, I didn’t think of the Apollo romance but it’s such a good match! I can also see a manipulative!Bearer in any of the love triangles.

LWYMMD strikes me as an Avery song, especially with her whole secret revenge plot/shit-list thing. There’s also an element of smugness? (can’t think of the right word) that I don’t think Sage has.

So It Goes… is a tough one for me. I interpret it to be about a possessive/jealous love that’s reciprocated between two people. So it works for any of the more possessive ROs.

Dancing with Our Hands Tied I could see applying to both Avery and Aeson. Sidenote, such a cute song. The chorus gets me headbanging everytime.

Dress is another song that I think fits multiple people, Calypso and Athena x Priscilla.
For Calypso I think she’s the type of person who is extremely generous with her love. She has to constantly suppress it but when she meets someone who isn’t scared by it and understands her, she stops holding back.
As for Athena x Priscilla it’s the secret nature of their relationship/whatever and the understanding they have of each other.

Thanks for the list! Gave me an excuse to listen to Reputation again. :grin:

Also on a unrelated note, I slipped on my keyboard again and made another moodboard. This time it’s our resident cheese grater and demon puppy enthusiast, Aeson!

Faceclaim: Xavier Serrano

I’m really happy with how this one turned out. :blush: My only critique is that I could probably go back and edit the colours to match a bit more.

It’s so damn beautiful @Chai!!! I love the colors as they are, especially how balanced the entire piece is in terms of saturation. And those picture of Aeson’s faceclaim!!1

[fans self]

idk if I want to pet the dog or grate some cheese on them abs, I just don’t know

I’m not so sure how Aeson would take you trying to rub a block of cheese on them, so I’d just suggest skip the cheese or pretend your the cheese, or pet those cute puppies actually both.

Hey, I haven’t played the demo in around a year (it was on hiatus and there was a some gamebreaking bug or something), and I was wondering what had changed? I just played earlier and I’ve already seen some new scenes, but for some reason I got Zeus as my father after killing the Seeker and having wit as my highest attribute - is that still a bug too?

It’s not a bug. In the new version of the game, Zeus is the official father of the MC.

Oh, ok. No more dad!Hades is kinda sad, but that makes sense. Just got confused since the FAQ linked in the first post still has the 3 dads thing. Thanks though!

my child share all your thoughts with me even if it has to be over pm lol :purple_heart:

yo omg that’s a thing??!??

Your interpretations are interesting! The last four had angles I didn’t see before, so thanks for that.

Tbh in making this list, my agenda was to give everyone their own Reputation song, so Sage’s was more or less default. Same with Santi’s. With both of theirs I just went with a song that at least expressed one of their traits, or a trait relationships with them would have.

Line 231: false? how do I get rid of that bug?

Whaaat? Oh no, now I’m sad…Zeus for me was always the least interesting option, but I guess it can’t be helped. I’m still in for Poseidon as maybe not father of the year but more honest as the other two jerks. :cry:

Let’s make mac n cheese out of cheese grated by Aeson’s abs

Now the real question is: Would Helena eat it or would she be grosses out?

Aeson: What are you doing??

Helena and Alexander would be grossed out. Vesper would already be waiting around with a salad, lol.

am i the only one that cant for some reason get zeus or hades as my father or get passed the artemis trail?

The author is rewriting the entire story thus far, and Zeus is now the only possible father. Any issues after chapter three will presumably be fixed in the next update.

so you cant go passed the artemis trail?

No because there’s nothing written past that, not yet.

But wait

Vess doesn’t eat salads. She doesn’t even know what an orange is.

Questions everything I know

Its been hinted at on the COTG tumblr. Plus her flaws are secretive and vindictive. Those along with her determination, well, I would be shocked if Avery wasn’t plotting something.

Or maybe I’m completely misreading everything. Maybe she just wants to get back at the local barista for messing up her coffee order. idk. :woman_shrugging:

Uh, whoops lol. I cheated and gave everybody multiple songs. :grimacing:
But in that case, I can definitely see Sage and Santi in their songs.

shhh, just let it happen bby. grate grate

True love right there folks.

Just wanted to reply with a big ol :heart: bc apparently I’ve reached my max likes per day, wtf this has never happened to me before it feels so weird not being able to show my appreciation, like??? kill me??? just a lil???