Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

One does not simply rip off someone else’s face

But damn. Vess is t h i c c

4 Likes

What is Pinterest like?

Decided to finally do a moodboard for my MC, Phoebe Angelis. :smile:

From having everything to losing everything to gaining it all back and so much more, it’s no wonder that the poor girl seems confused. It’s been years since she had a proper place to call home, and now she’s surrounded by gods and goddesses who wouldn’t hesitate to turn against each other for the sake of personal goals. The world of the Greek gods was a harsh one and being one of their children seems almost more like a punishment than a blessing. Destined to be their hero or the key to their demise. Definitely a little more than your average teen drama, wouldn’t you say?

9 Likes

I will post the moodboard that got made for my Bearer.

1 Like

Gorgeous, i love it.

1 Like

I have a question for you!
What would your Bearers say to Priscilla given the chance?
What would they want Priscilla to TELL them? What would they want to hear? Advice? An Affirmation (I love you, I’m sorry)?
Tell me whatever comes to mind. It’ll be important later :~)

8 Likes

Nothing…“sup?”

My bearer would probably asked why she given her up so easily…

2 Likes

" of all of them, why the serial rapist? If you tell me he use some of his power on you i could understand otherwise…we will have to make this conversation a short one"

5 Likes

(Crawls out of semi-hiatus)

I feel Sophia won’t have a lot but just a few loaded questions but mainly:

1. Why couldn’t you stay? Did you want me and Saint or did you have to have us?

2. Was this really the best choice?

(I feel Sophs would be very tired at this point. Like she didn’t want this adventure but she got saddled with it anyway. Plus finding out in a presumable diary entry that Priscilla pretty much noped out via choosing to fall – likely out of guilt and what not – would make her upset. And while at a later date might be more understanding, she’s suffering in a role she didn’t want and her mother couldn’t even face her or somehow make a personal trip to tell her in person as to why she did what she did)

As for what she wants to hear from Priscilla but probs doesn’t want to ask:

1. What exactly went down between her and Zeus, and by extension, the rest of Olympus

2. If the answer to Zeus and her is complicated, then she’d really want all the details (just not the explicit ones, like I know someone here is going to joke about this I swear) and explanations for why everything unfolded the way it did and that relationship is very close to the center

I don’t think Sophs is looking for apologies or an I love you. I think she wants the truth and answers :))

7 Likes

“Am I wanted? Or am I just a means to an end? Did you ever love me, or am I nothing more than a tool for this prophecy? Tell me mother…what am I?”

9 Likes

For what they would want to hear

Some like Evander wouldn’t be able to help themselves and ask if they were one of her regrets. Reading about the type of relationship they came from would bother some a great deal and (if they were at a pretty big low when meeting her) make them feel like their existence is a really bad joke come to life. Maybe would even ask ‘if you knew the kind of man Zeus was, why does Saint exist?’ (they’d wouldn’t be asking this out of dislike towards Saint: this would be asked because they just couldn’t wrap their heads around the fact why their mother had another child with Zeus after already birthing the Bearer. A child who wouldn’t have the same protection of the Bearer status that they themselves had).

Some like Damon would want to let her know they were going to be OK. I’d like to think that Damon in particular, to some extent, would probably understand being haunted by personal regrets from past actions.

Can’t say for sure about this part, but both may want to tell her simple things that have happened to them even if she may know about it: the friends they made, the misadventures they got into with Saint, the classes/hobbies they’ve enjoyed, maybe even about the person they may be in a romantic relationship with (I wonder if she would laugh just as hard as Athena if she heard about her child getting into a relationship with Calypso). They would probably want to let her know that they don’t hate her and maybe even love her despite everything.

As for what would be nice to hear from her:

Answers about some of the really heavy questions the Bearer likely developed by the time they meet her and a possible verbal affirmation that while she had many regrets (one regret hopefully being Zeus in some way), the Bearer and Saint weren’t one of them.

3 Likes

Is it still that Zeus can only your dad because I love hades.

2 Likes

Yes. There is still no changes. Zeus is still your dad.

2 Likes

Nyx probably wouldn’t say anything,just stand there looking very,very surprised
Something along the lines of “Hey, I’m sorry for just giving you up! Let’s have a day of parent-child fun! We can go to the park,play a game,give some gods a judgement stare…”
Affirmation I guess,they kinda need it after spending 3 years on the streets having no one but themselves

Do you know when the other gods can become your dad is when the game is finished and

1 Like

Hey,Zeus is going to be the only father option

3 Likes

Elias would apologise. In his perspective, Priscilla is another person who sacrificed themselves for him. He’d feel guilty and responsible for her pain, despite how unreasonable it’d be.
He’d want her to assure him that all the suffering, others or his own, wasn’t/isn’t a waste, that he can redeem/be free of it. Just a lot of motherly reassurance that everything is going to get better.

With Electra it’d just be a lot of angry confusion. “Why’d you leave? Did you even care about Saint and I? Were we a means to an end?” Ya know, the classics.
Depending on Priscillas answers it changes.
If her answers weren’t satisfactory, Electra wouldn’t stick around to hear anymore. Of course she’d regret it later but her anger would get the better of her in the moment.
If her answers were enough, she’d just want to talk about anything and everything. She’d try to savour the time they have together, however short it may be.

Also they’d both ask for a message to Saint if Priscilla hadn’t already given one.

1 Like

I clean my hands of you all! It’s been hectic, but I woke up at 5 AM and pushed out this monstrosity of a passage. I had a nightmare you all burned me at the stake for not updating; this is my olive branch. But, I’ll be back with (more) wonderful news.

Aeson, and the MC romance scene.

Read here.

26 Likes

:ok_hand:t2::eyes::ok_hand:t2::eyes::ok_hand:t2::eyes::ok_hand:t2::eyes::ok_hand:t2::eyes: good shit go౦ԁ sHit :ok_hand:t2: thats :heavy_check_mark: some good :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: shit right :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: there :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: right :heavy_check_mark: there :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark: if i do ƽaү so my self :100: i say so :100: thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ :100: :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ:ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: :ok_hand:t2: :100: :ok_hand:t2: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: Good shit

Ok, but really? I think it gave me the Diabetus™.
the boy’s too sweet how am I gonna live with myself when I have Vess break his precious heart when she starts questioning the legitimacy of her love for him goddamnit

9 Likes