Children of the Gods (Important poll #12306)

Appreciate your help. Still says same thing. I’ll go try from pc

jake

I have finished the fanfic!

I think this is maybe the second fanfic I've ever completed?

Anyway, if you like it, please consider leaving kudos or a comment, or better yet, write your own, l’d love to read them! Grow the community! It can only get better with your contributions!

your silence covers me (an awful sound) (3239 words) by impeccably_stressed
Chapters: 2/2
Fandom: Children of the Gods (Interactive Fiction)
Rating: General Audiences
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Characters: Female Bearer, Saint Augustine, Calypso Iman, Santiago de Vera, Adonis Amour, Aeson Thantos
Additional Tags: Angst, Whump, Depression?, definitely PTSD, Abandonment Issues, Post-First Trial, but definitely vague about any details, MC hates raisins and dill weed, MC is me in that regard, Bearer is female but unnamed, Second person POV
Summary:

The Bearer just wanted some fucking fries. [For the Art and Appreciation event on the Choice of Games Forums]

Anyway, I hope you guys like it!

18 Likes

I LOVE it! :heart: Poor Saint. And the note at the end was hilarious :smiley:

2 Likes

We love hearing abt your Bearers, but please refrain from roleplaying :~) Thank you!

3 Likes

I’d write a fanfic about my Bearer Damon, but I have too many fanfics going as it is!

Yesss loving that ending :ok_hand:

Also, poor Aeson. Getting banished to the corner is an utterly strict punishment. Too strict for dear Aeson.

And Saint is 100% me when cooking.

How can you resist the delicious smell of newly fried fries?
Oh. They’re raw.

BUT STILL. IT SMELLS DIVINE

2 Likes

Santi when Saint pulled out the fries:

I don’t think Santi can ever forgive him for that travesty of a dish.

2 Likes

I totally didn’t read the tags and somehow expected a crack fic, but this was awesome all the same! Loved it~~!! Love me some angst amirite

3 Likes

@Fay I was just waiting for someone to make a moodboard so I could show mine!

Tried to make a cool moodboard for one of the world’s coolest games but it didn’t came even close,sorry

5 Likes

Currently in my 3rd MC’s playthrough. Rosinante Angelis, pretty neutral towards everyone. Warrior. Average height with an athletic build. Blond short hair with a scar on his nose with a tattoo on his back. Most likely RO will be Sage. Surprise, surprise. Feels very threatened by Cronus and the fact that Rosinante doesn’t know what he wants. Disgusted with the fact that his father happens to be the biggest horndog of all time but finally understands where he got his aloof personality from since he heard his mother was rather… Cold.

:sob::sob::sob: it’s beautiful!!!

Gorgeous!

I love it, I love you, I love everything about this moment except the fact that I’m in my chemistry class!!!

2 Likes

@Ritter

I love your moodboard. Could you make one for my main bearer?

3 Likes

@lokidemon007 I would love to! Could you PM me about their interests and that kind of stuff please?

2 Likes

Post-study session and chemistry class sketch of Vesper to wind tf down. :tired_face:

12 Likes

That looks amazing. I just made some spicy chili and now I got myself and some roommates sweating from it lol the gods themselves would cry tears of joy over my chili :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Impeccably-stressed, just got to so I love your short story about your bearer. You have a lot of talent.

4 Likes

if only i could draw like that

2 Likes

@Sazor That’s such a lovely thing to say, thank you! :grin: I can’t stop grinning!

@violet lol same :joy:
most of the time I try to draw it comes out bad some way or another, but very, very rarely, once in a blue moon, I draw something nice…rarely

usually when I’m right in the middle of classes doodling on the margins of paper. that’s when i draw most of my masterpieces, lol
but when I want to actually sit down and draw something lovely? nonexistent. whatever skill i have lying dormant, shrivels and goes into hibernation. so frustrating. :roll_eyes:

That’s why I haven’t even attempted drawing my other Bearers or even finishing it yet, because I know that I have to have that lightning bolt of inspiration strike me, or else I risk ruining the piece or drawing something ugly :weary:

3 Likes

GUESS WHO STAYED UP UNTIL 3AM AVOIDING HER CHEM HOMEWORK???

Face claim: Frances Bean Cobain

Hint, it was me.

On the upside. I now know how to make moodboards, so I’m probably gonna make more!

I blame @Fay for inspiring me with her own moodboard. :kissing_heart: It was so pretty I had to try to make my own, and five hours (oh god) later, bam!
Vess City.

Also, I really wanna thank @Chai for turning me onto Pinterest.
I have legit sunk over twenty hours into it in the past three days. I plan to sink over twenty more at the least.

11 Likes

Just telling the truth